Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "I like shy men" no you don't tf

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
B00C4F71 87AE 44AA 85D5 E7AE90E2236E

Imagine losing a job because you're too autistic to speak to a woman, I hate this century

Over for autistic and shycels who can’t maintain eye contact with women.

Who cares at this point WW3 is around the corner and Vengeance will finally commence !@mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @IchWillSterben @lonelycurry26 @Ritalincel @Edmund_Kemper

That’s how high the status of women is in our society

Holes are filth.

>talk to a woman
>she gets disgusted :foidSoy:

>don't talk to a woman
>ends your whole career

I remember at a job interview I was unable to keep eye contact with the guy, like it was physically painful to look at him in the eye. I hate this universe.

Who cares at this point WW3 is around the corner and Vengeance will finally commence !@mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @IchWillSterben @lonelycurry26 @Ritalincel @Edmund_Kemper

Attachments

• DownDoot.png
    DownDoot.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 6
Foids are now gatekeepers to jobs as well, over for career copers
They’ve figured out that ugly but smart men can just cope with money and sex robots which enrages them.

Why?

Because they don’t just want us to rot alone, they want us to SUFFER unbearably with no coping. They are sadistic and must be returned to subhuman property status

the empathetic gender

They do like them, as long as they're good looking.

what a soyboy

That's like one of the biggest lies too. No woman likes shy, introverted men. They all like the go-getter extrovert type who has no social anxiety and is confident and outgoing. If a woman sees that a guy is shy and not a social butterfly they think he is a creep and a rapist

Why even try anymore?

Of course she does lmao

Fuck, I can't look any women into their eyes either. They're all higher status/superior beings compared to me. :feelsohgod:

I actually know a girl who likes shy guys, and her boyfriend is an actual shy guy, barely talks but he's decent looking anyway. But I know literally no other girls like that.

What's sad is not only that, but that the women has the decision making in it. And something so simple like uber driving lmao, it's not like you'll interact with clients or whatever. They just get inside and you drive em...clown world.

They’ve figured out that ugly but smart men can just cope with money and sex robots which enrages them.

Why?

Because they don’t just want us to rot alone, they want us to SUFFER unbearably with no coping. They are sadistic and must be returned to subhuman property status
There really is no winning as an ugly male
With career coping you have to get through studying on your own and motivate yourself to survive for an average of 4 years. Even if you succeed, you'll have to endure shit like this until you don't have to rely on a boss.

I utterly abhor society for punishing introvert males, not everyone is a jester clown normie who wants to crack cringey jokes at foids every 2 seconds

LIFE IS ALREADY HARD AS IT IS :reeeeee:

Why the fuck do they want to make it harder for an average guy to get a job? :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

For simply not making eye contact with the femeroid? That's the only reason? SERIOUSLY? WHATTHEACTUALFU×&#^÷_#^#^#<÷&#^#^#÷<#<#&#HESTQORABYOPMBCJRDQLYFUETALRYWI&/[!:'○£\●●\₩☆¿♡|2323437

What's sad is not only that, but that the women has the decision making in it. And something so simple like uber driving lmao, it's not like you'll interact with clients or whatever. They just get inside and you drive em...clown world.
I think it's hiring for like the actual company operations like app development, accounting, legal, marketing, etc.
Not the drivers. But still giga cucked as fuck.

I think it's hiring for like the actual company operations like app development, accounting, legal, marketing, etc.
Not the drivers. But still giga cucked as fuck.
More ridiculous then, what's does your autism have to do with your actual abilities?

More ridiculous then, what's does your autism have to do with your actual abilities?
Nothing, but the foids in the office would rather have worthless eye candy to oogle at than a truecel/autist who actually gets shit done.

Over for autistic and shycels who can’t maintain eye contact with women.
i cant maintain eye contact with anyone let alone women. i also have a tendency to blush around girls too which has been pointed out to me before. girls dont really think shyness is cute i dont think, cus if they did i would have a gf by now :feelshmm: i literally cant talk to ppl in public either, and when i want to say something to contribute to an ongoing conversation, its like my brain just keeps telling me to say it but my mouth wont let me because of my lingering fear of people not knowing what im talking about and ignoring what i said. i have bad social anxiety and i always have. would a girl actually find this cute? i dont think so

Nothing, but the foids in the office would rather have worthless eye candy to oogle at than a truecel/autist who actually gets shit done.
That's sad but true, the state of life in 2022 has become a joke. Imagine what it would be in 10 years from now.

In my experience in Bongland, Uber drivers are hugely disproportionately South Asian or Middle Eastern men. Come to think of it, they all were. Lots of them have Islamic religious beliefs where looking a woman in the eyes who is not your wife is suspect if not completely forbidden.