Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “I like nerdy guys”

• Thread starter Deleted member 22571
  • Start date
Deleted member 22571

Deleted member 22571

20 yrs old, 5'3" tall, ugly blackcel
-
The nerdy guys she likes:
3647ACFB FDF3 4274 89E8 05E2E4D71C7C

5B1A00A9 71CC 4386 A3BC 2219C4370B20
79DD5497 C7F9 4DB8 A656 456F08105B51
111410EB 1BB5 4488 B852 423D12C21A43

Yeah, nerdy guy=Chad with glasses.

OP you the closet? 3rd pic is suspect AF tbh ngl :feelswow:

Women don't care about your intelligence. I'll record a new song I wrote about it tomorrow and post on YT.

3rd guy dick-mogs me.

I used to think i was nerd!

Boyos i waz wrong!

Water is wet
Nigger is black

Jesus Christ, this reminds in high school we had "nerd" day. All the chads and foids were wearing the cliche big black glasses and talking about call of duty.

OP...you need not worry about what type of men that foids find attractive. For starters one single picture of a nerd would have sufficed not to mention how much time you must of spent trying to find the "perfect" set of pictures. (for you to wank to under the guise of posting a thread here)

Cliffs: Repressed Homosexuality

If she says that shit, nail her to a cross

OP...you need not worry about what type of men that foids find attractive. For starters one single picture of a nerd would have sufficed not to mention how much time you must of spent trying to find the "perfect" set of pictures. (for you to wank to under the guise of posting a thread here)

High IQ

tbh ngl

They like nerdy chads, construction chads, office chads, geeky chads, stoic chads, athletic chads, artistic chads, criminal chads, etc. but they all have one thing in common :feelsthink:

Every time a woman says "i like x kind of guy/guys that do x", remove the word referring to men (in this case, guy/guys) and replace it with "Chad", and everything will indeed make sense again. Remember that even normies are mostly invisible for women, so when they are refering to men, they are talking about the men they see, the top 20%, and maybe the occasional chadlite.

Last edited:
Foids: is this average?.jpg

ROAST

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back