Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I like myself somewhat when i look in mirror at bathroom

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
There is no place, imo, except this. I suppose its lighting and distance, but when i look into mirror in bathroom, i don't consider myself really not good looking. But who care tbh.
Any of you feel the same?

Even if you are 5/10 in the mirror (while anglefrauding, I assume), women will not care about you unless you are rich or have some sort of status. They only look at 7/10s or above without those caveats.

Even if you are 5/10 in the mirror (while anglefrauding, I assume), women will not care about you unless you are rich or have some sort of status. They only look at 7/10s or above without those caveats.
No anglefrauding actually, i suppose. The only thing is that i just sometimes move my head up and notice that jaw and face looks better. Forward face growth theory legit?

I noticed this too. Photos, my reflection in retail stores, and the reflection on my dark phone are good reminders of my ugliness though.
Maybe it's just something about bathrooms. Part of why people like taking bathroom selfies so much.

I hate the flaws I have. It has been a side effect of the black pill. But I never hated my face and my height. This superficial society made me self conscious.

Bathroom lighting is cope, if you don't look good staring directly into the sun it's over