Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I like Lana del Rey songs but cant relate cuz im incel

Her looksmatch has roped

hotdog-fingers-playing-with-meat.gif

I only relate to rap because it of its anti-government and anti-woman themes

I'm not really a music guy, mainly listen to stuff like eminem and 90-00s stuff, most of those bash women pretty hard

I don't like songs made by women

Never liked her. Would much rather listen to Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga

Lana del Rey is the GOAT tbh, strong no homo.

Check out “dealer”

I'm not really into foid artists tbh, their lyrics almost always revolve around Chad, sex and degeneracy of all kinds. Also, female vocals are annoying and vastly inferior to male ones.

sausagemogs me
When I first saw that GIF in early 2016, I got obsessed with trying to actually do it. My parents definitely found it quite weird that I would always be seen playing a sausage on my fingers, but eventually (in late 2016) I managed to actually do it the same way the guy in the GIF does it.
I can still do it.

Ever listened to cigarettes after sex?

When I first saw that GIF in early 2016, I got obsessed with trying to actually do it. My parents definitely found it quite weird that I would always be seen playing a sausage on my fingers, but eventually (in late 2016) I managed to actually do it the same way the guy in the GIF does it.
I can still do it.
unrelated question but what do you think of Lana becoming a chungus?

Kind of relatable, very talented singer though