Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Like How Society Infantalizes Teenage Females While At The Same Time Making Light Of The Blatant Contradiction

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

The same people that will tell you you're too old for a female that age, and she's innocent during that time, will be spamming "lol" when images and videos like these are posted on twitter or some other social media platform, it just shows the blatant hypocrisy and is the perfect example of cognitive dissonance. How can you see shit like this everyday and still make such a blatantly false claim that females that age are innocent and are unable to consent sexually, clearly they are aware of their sexuality, exploit it to their benefit, and likely have had sex with multiple partners

Last edited:
I'm aware, it's fucking hilarious. When I had a meme Instagram account, I got deleted about four or five times for pointing this type of this shit out, along with saying that 14-15 year old girls should be legal for us. Moralcucks are literally the worst type of people.

a 14 yo girl is inocent little child when a 30 yo guy try to fuck her, but when a 14 yo boy, now she is a empored WAHMEN finding her body or some bullshit.

this is all part of the femminist plan, to garante there's going to be no virgins by marriage age

a 14 yo girl is inocent little child when a 30 yo guy try to fuck her, but when a 14 yo boy, now she is a empored WAHMEN finding her body or some bullshit.

this is all part of the femminist plan, to garante there's going to be no virgins by marriage age

Feminism must be burnt.

The biggest lie ever is "teenage girls are easy, you can use your superior adult mind to manipulate them into fucking you".

Teenage girls are WAY harder than old foids.

The biggest lie ever is "teenage girls are easy, you can use your superior adult mind to manipulate them into fucking you".

Depends on the age and the culture of the society they exist in, and based on those variables, you'd be rejected for different reasons

16 Year old in modern western culture - Hard (rejected based on looks, money and status)

13 year old in modern western culture - Easy (more likely to be "innocent")

16 Year old in an islamic state (highly religious culture) - Medium (either or could happen, rejection more likely though) - might have a chance, she's resisting whoredom, but its still within her at that age in her life

13 Year old in an islamic state (highly religious culture) - Hard (rejected for religious reasons, no lust driving her just yet) - Religious indoctrination begins at young ages

Also I think the argument is them ascribing malicious intent to simply targeting someone who judges you less harshly, "underaged" teenage girls have less experience judging looks, money and status because they've had less chances to judge it, so it stands to reason they'll judge less harshly, and I have personal experience with this that I believe it to be true.

Last edited:

depends, if you are 18-20 chad they migh be easier, otherwise you are creep and old

depends, if you are 18-20 chad they migh be easier, otherwise you are creep and old
I think even a younger Chad like that would have an easier time with a 25 yo foid for example.
Also I think the argument is them ascribing malicious intent to simply targeting someone who judges you less harshly, "underaged" teenage girls have less experience judging looks, money and status because they've had less chances to judge it, so it stands to reason they'll judge less harshly, and I have personal experience with this that I believe it to be true.
Judging looks is kinda intuitive (even if you can't explain it like lookists do) and teenage girls have higher standards than old roasties.

If you were a used up post prime foid, and you had to compete with a 15 year old prime unused foid, you’d want her to be illegal too.

Any retard saying who says they are not attracted to 14 year olds are just in denial. The same retards pulling the muh innocence meme will also be the ones encouraging them to dress like sluts..

Judging looks is kinda intuitive (even if you can't explain it like lookists do) and teenage girls have higher standards than old roasties.

That's very vague, 16 year olds fall into the category of "teenage" and what do you mean by "old" when it comes to roasties, 20's, 30's, 40+?, because I'd argue there is no difference in the standards of a 16+ teenager up to her mid 20's and nearing 30, 30+ is when their standards may drop a bit because they begin to realize the biological clock is ticking.

Any retard saying who says they are not attracted to 14 year olds are just in denial. The same retards pulling the muh innocence meme will also be the ones encouraging them to dress like sluts..

17 years and 11 months compared to 18 year is a big jump according to normies

they are aware of their sexuality, exploit it to their benefit, and likely have had sex with multiple partners
Men have told online that Lil Stacys give it up to wealthy Toronto elites once they hit age 9 or 10.

There are Jewish-only bat mitzvahish parties where wealthy Jewish businessmen and oligarchs are invited to have sexual orgies with those girls, and if the girls complain, they are kidnapped to Toronto Sick Kids Hospital, and forcibly drugged and documented as paranoid and schizophrenic.

funnily enough, where I live, that same foid is of age. It's always amusing to me when americucks say something along the lines 'SHE'S 15 YOU FUCKING CREEP' to someone that's guilty of expressing a normal male sexuality, completely ignorant of the fact that 15 is legal in a lot of, if not most parts of the world