Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I like him but im not sexually attracted to him

• Thread starter CroatianManlet2
  • Start date
CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
Screenshot 2023 11 03 184728

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17mbuv3/i_like_him_but_im_not_physically_or_sexually/?share_id=vCpGLe4T5qXG1Ih-1ens4&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

What kind of sorcery is this?

Contradiction.

Thats such a contradictory bullshit words, having sex with someone equals to respect. Just further proves nothing matters besides looks.

Thats such a contradictory bullshit words, having sex with someone equals to respect. Just further proves nothing matters besides looks.
Black pill

I don't mind spending his money but i won't have sex with him*

He's only a 7/10 :incel:

The fate of oofy doofies. This is what most IT male redditors go through. A desperate woman who couldn't find a guy she's physically attracted to, so she ended dating a guy who is reliable but completely unaware of his own lack of sex appeal. Then the guy thinks he's a stud and that his girlfriend wants him, meanwhile she schlicks her clit to prettyboys and Jason Momoa and ges him some once in a fullmoon starfish sex to make sure he's a good boy and keeps on paying her bills.

Looks=Physical Attraction :blackpill:

This is why talking to foids is a waste of time.

Stopped reading at "Hey y'all"

It's like ordering a pizza with all your favorite toppings, but the crust is made of cardboard.

God I hate women.

I bet if we had a pic of both we'd find out she's just another dellusional hoe

Alpha fucks beta bucks and this is determined by looks of course

Lol she hasn’t even seen him yet

It's your toxic personality, bro :soy:

If you truly like someone, you should probably like every part of that person. For instance, if you like someone for their humor, you only like their humor, not the whole person itself. Makes sense why this thread exists.

If you truly like someone, you should probably like every part of that person. For instance, if you like someone for their humor, you only like their humor, not the whole person itself. Makes sense why this thread exists.
That's all completely irrelevant. Looks are absolutely everything that matters.

That's all completely irrelevant. Looks are absolutely everything that matters.
not true homie, if the guy acts like a soyboy she will obviously be turned off

He's nice, funny and smart BUT not attractive
3 vs 1
Looks > Personality

Wtf is she saying lol

She wants him to be her betabuxx while she gags on Chad's cock on the side

When his personality is good but his genes aren't

e0db8e5d80b5f8a66c8d595e07ebca28.jpg

Talking stages are like interviews don't bother.

:yes:She shouldve told him that, instead of posting it on Cuckkit. She keeps him as backup plan.
Yea he is her backup. Whores set you up and keep you dry just to be safe while chasing chad.

Unrelated trauma :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

You are almost perfect for me but i want to keep drowning on chad's big juicy cock :owo::owo:

What morons from IncelTears don't understand is that good personality isn't sexually attractive. In other words, being nice to women won't make them want to fuck you. You're either hot or not, and this is measured by your level of PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS, not arbitrary personality traits.

Looks are what matter to them.