Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I like foids with deep set eyes

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Foids with deep set eyes are hot, even though they are supposed to be a masculine trait.

Random pic of a jeeta I found with such trait

There's some foids in SEA with such traits too.

Not exactly deep, but "down" enough to look better.

main-qimg-3049012389fbf13be0db58e44e37ea9d-lq

I dont like the looks of too neotenous foids. Perhaps it's my subconsciousness that these traits are the very same ones that would lead to incel sons, and I don't want that.

Mieko-Kawakami.jpg

they mogg me eyes area

Foids with deep set eyes are hot, even though they are supposed to be a masculine trait.

Random pic of a jeeta I found with such trait

View attachment 1063195

There's some foids in SEA with such traits too.

Not exactly deep, but "down" enough to look better.

main-qimg-3049012389fbf13be0db58e44e37ea9d-lq

I dont like the looks of too neotenous foids. Perhaps it's my subconsciousness that these traits are the very same ones that would lead to incel sons, and I don't want that.

Mieko-Kawakami.jpg
Theyre all MEN!

Theyre all MEN!
Doesn't look so. There were other pics of the first foid, and I looked at her hips, seemed feminine to me.

Asians are so androgynous.

SEAniggers/noodle Toliet with deepset eyes are usally masculine and androgynous af.

Most straight .is user

Asians are so androgynous.
That's why I'm very careful about fapping to feet pics these days. If a foid is too tall or masculine I don't fap to 'her'

That's why I'm very careful about fapping to feet pics these days. If a foid is too tall or masculine I don't fap to 'her'
I make my own K-Pop looking gooks with AI these days. They mog so hard.

Bro what difference does it make if you are so down bad with paraphilia that you can't even tell the gender