Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I like driving

junkscat

junkscat

I'd reject me.
★★
Whenever I drive, I make sure to drive the speed limit in the left lane. It's funny to see normies get so pissed off.

You're not entitled to driving fast, sweaty. Go fuck yourself.

To any drivercels that i've pissed off, sorry.. but think of the greater cause!

Last edited:
I like driving but hate paying for petrol. I usually speed ngl so yeah that would piss me off lol

I might be a alone on this but I hate driving. It’s too much responsibility

Driving to work is thea best part of my day tbh

It's finny to see normies get so pissed off.
haha i love this. normies always in a rush going to their gay ass jobs or to meetup with their friends while i have none. I always take extra time while driving and never rush through yellow lights because i'm never in a hurry for anything. It's funny pissing them off and having them inconveniently switch lanes to pass me. I also like blaring loud music with my windows open at traffic lights to piss them off too. Decent cope.

haha i love this. normies always in a rush going to their gay ass jobs or to meetup with their friends while i have none. I always take extra time while driving and never rush through yellow lights because i'm never in a hurry for anything. It's funny pissing them off and having them inconveniently switch lanes to pass me. I also like blaring loud music with my windows open at traffic lights to piss them off too. Decent cope.
Yesss! Why do so many of them rush just to go be a wagecuck? Are they so bluepilled that they WANT to work?

And yes, it is hilarious to make those dumbasses so worked up and angry by just driving the posted speed.
I might be a alone on this but I hate driving. It’s too much responsibility
I used to hate it too, especially when I had a job that was mostly driving. But I learned that it's a good way to get back at people because they get so easily flustered.

Last edited:
I want to drive.

It can be very fun at times. But after doing it for a few years it can get to be a pain in the ass as well.
Yea dude, but the pros outweigh the cons by far. I hate normie bus/trains etc etc

Yea dude, but the pros outweigh the cons by far. I hate normie bus/trains etc etc
Yeah, definitely. The freedom to go wherever i want whenever I want is great. It kind of depends on where you live though. If I lived downtown, fuck getting a car. There's no where to park and it would just be a hassle. The bus would be a better option imo. In the burbs though, you're definitely right.

Yeah, definitely. The freedom to go wherever i want whenever I want is great. It kind of depends on where you live though. If I lived downtown, fuck getting a car. There's no where to park and it would just be a hassle. The bus would be a better option imo. In the burbs though, you're definitely right.
Well I wouldnt doubt the fact that I would enjoy long rides blasting some music. Sounds very fun not going to lie about that, honestly.

In some cases bus would be ok, but the pros of a car outweigh the cons.

Chad don't need to drive. He use his 11 inch dick as a helicopter and fly to everywhere he wants.

Chad don't need to drive. He use his 11 inch dick as a helicopter and fly to everywhere he wants.
I lold at this

driving is anxietyfuel

I too enjoy driving

Mogs my driving skills

I have a driving phobia fucking sucks man seeing everyone else drives but not me makes it just as embarassing as not getting sex