Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I like Covid more every day

foids need chads dick.

Whores are losing their minds, going more than a few days without chads cock is unbearable to them.

Foids can't go to their Chad dick appointments for a couple of months and have to be content with the billions of likes and attention they get in social media + just sexting and websex with Chad= another shoah

Significant proportion of men getting to their 20s and even 30s and 40s and beyond as KHHVs and being gaslighted massively by soyciety= not an issue. Actually, it is considered an issue that they speak up, let's label them as terrorists and deplatform them.

Last edited:
I'm guessing a lot of foids who would have lost their virginity this year didn't due to COVID.

Foids can't go to their Chad dick appointments for a couple of months and have to be content with the billions of likes and attention they get in social media + just sexting and websex with Chad= another shoah

Significant proportion of men getting to their 20s and even 30s and 40s and beyond as KHHVs and being gaslighted massively by soyciety= not an issue. Actually, it is considered an issue that they speak up, let's label them as terrorists and deplatform them.
birthday parties, summer trips away, first jobs, nights out, the debs, the Leaving Certificate and now the college experience
Never been to any of those and never felt the need/entitlement to write to a magazine complaining about it, and yet I AM the one who is called entitled as an incel. Interesting.
Didn't read the rest too long.

Last edited:
Covid is the great equalizer

Is it bad that I genuinely love Covid and hope these people are being abused at home and nowhere else to turn?
Getting more sex then you.