Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lie to NT's trying to look more NT/social

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
When they ask me if I have friends or what I do in my spare time...I usually lie telling fake stories about how full my life is even if I'm just a basement dweller who.has been isolated all life.

As you should

When they ask me if I have friends or what I do in my spare time...I usually lie telling fake stories about how full my life is even if I'm just a basement dweller who.has been isolated all life.

OMFG Yes! As an incel, you're OBLIGED to lie just to NOT be harmed further. I used to travel a lot for work. To get visas, you MUST supply multiple contacts... You have to LIE to appear to be a normally networked human being. Even in the US, want medical care? Need to apply for many government programs? Again, you have to LIE--who knows you? What's your network?

OMFG Yes! As an incel, you're OBLIGED to lie just to NOT be harmed further. I used to travel a lot for work. To get visas, you MUST supply multiple contacts... You have to LIE to appear to be a normally networked human being. Even in the US, want medical care? Need to apply for many government programs? Again, you have to LIE--who knows you? What's your network?
u have to lie about ur virginity aswell

I lie about being a khhv by saying I had sex when I was in highschool.

I lie about being smart, I keep forgetting my own name.

u have to lie about ur virginity aswell

Yes, you're right, man. You can NEVER confess to being a virgin. I've read a study in which MOTHERS admitted they'd prefer for their adult sons to be murderers than virgins. :(

Yes, you're right, man. You can NEVER confess to being a virgin. I've read a study in which MOTHERS admitted they'd prefer for their adult sons to be murderers than virgins. :(
My coworkers thought I was a virgin after few days

Brutal liepill @Mainländer

high IQ, i do the smae

That's the right move, if you told the truth they'd sabotage you by gossiping to others & treat you worse, fuck them.
Autist discrimination.
Why do you think they pegged you as a virgin if you hadn't told them?
Probably the following:
Quiet
Keeps to self
Lack of "confidence"
Head down
Defeated look.
Agreeable attitude.

In these cases wear a wedding ring & have some random (taken from facebook) picture of a kid & woman, that's your wife & kid. A phone screensaver works too. The only tricky thing is these fuckers will wonder why your wife never calls you at work.

Last edited:
Nicd
That's the right move, if you told the truth they'd sabotage you by gossiping to others & treat you worse, fuck them.

Autist discrimination.

Probably the following:
Quiet
Keeps to self
Lack of "confidence"
Head down
Defeated look.
Agreeable attitude.

In these cases wear a wedding ring & have some random (taken from facebook) picture of a kid & woman, that's your wife & kid. A phone screensaver works too. The only tricky thing is these fuckers will wonder why your wife never calls you at work.

True but its nice coping strategy