Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I let Charity Workers stops me in the mall so I have someone to talk to.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

Schizocel, A Little Crazy
-
Some times at the shopping mall Red Cross or other organizations like that set up a stand for their Charity. People usually walk by or just ignore them but I stop and let them talk to me. Its hard being lonely, its nice to talk to someone ever once in awhile. One of the best one's was when a dude asks me about my interest, we spent 10-15 mins just talking about movies and stuff like that. Another one was this female cancer charity worker, I dont know why but I bought up that my mum was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. We talked about it and she was nice enough to listen to me. I'm only 20 and they only ask for donations from people over 21.

Its little things like that help me to stay stable and not end my life. Its tough having no friends so you just do what you have to do.

You sound like the type of guy to try to drag out a scam call to talk to someone.

I just dart past them, hate being stopped and stuff.

god damn bro if ur really that lonely i highly reccomend just go to a local Alcoholics Anonymous or Cocaine Anonymous meeting, lots of welcoming people there, just LARP about being an alcoholic or dont, u can say whatever u want and no one will cut u off

god damn bro if ur really that lonely i highly reccomend just go to a local Alcoholics Anonymous or Cocaine Anonymous meeting, lots of welcoming people there, just LARP about being an alcoholic or dont, u can say whatever u want and no one will cut u off
Funny that, my dad invited me to join a mens group with him last year. Its a group where men can talk about whatever they are having problems with. I declined because I dont like being helped by people, it makes me feel weak and useless... I now feel like I should I went.

Whenever I go shopping I'm always watching for those people. No unnecessary conversation.

lmao no thanks, what a waste of time

I get anxiety when that happens

I'll friendly say no thanks, I don't want people to think I'm cucked and donating to whoever is begging for whatever

Funny that, my dad invited me to join a mens group with him last year. Its a group where men can talk about whatever they are having problems with. I declined because I dont like being helped by people, it makes me feel weak and useless... I now feel like I should I went.
I almost guarantee youll make atleast one friend there, lot of incels are drugcels