Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I legitimately hate women [rant]

haraharina

haraharina

bedmaxx and rotmaxx
-
I hate everything about women. I hate everything about what they are and everything they do. These include, but are not limited to:
-No self-respect, mercy, or honor amog women. Women act without honor and have no shame when doing things that benefit them, yet they have the audacity to say men are violent and angry all the time.
-Perpetuate inceldom and the downfall of male-centered pride. The fall of the west is mediated primarily by women and they perpetuate every negative aspect of the world
They are mean, vicious, cruel, follow a system of eugenics, are dishonorable, dishonest, lying, cheating, manipulative, horrible second rate men.
Needed to get that off my chest as something bad happened to me.

Finally a based gRaYcel on this forum!

Women are evil, that’s what I got out of this.

I hate everything about women.
I hate everything about what they are and everything they do.
This sounds moronic as shit OP.
Women sometimes boil eggs and eat boiled eggs.
Do you hate the fact that they do that?
We also boil eggs and eat them.
It would be illogical to hate women for egg-boiling while accepting egg-boiling behaviors in men.

An aspect of "what women are" also includes shit like "an animal that drinks water".
Are you saying you hate the fact that they drink water?
We also drink water. Do you hate us?

OP when you start to rant about EVERY it just shows all-or-nothing cognitive distortions: you're so overwhelmed by hatred that you're not thinking rationally enough to use rational language.

The hatred blinding you can be about legit things that it makes sense to be angry about, but one can describe those things without having to wax on in emotional foidspeak.

This kind of BS sounds like some radfem "all men are rapists and that's all they are".

This is how foids talk: you are so emo you're talking like how foids talk, gtfo

I hate how their vaginal holes smell like fuckin rotten fish (not that i'd know)

It would be illogical to hate women for egg-boiling while accepting egg-boiling behaviors in men.

An aspect of "what women are" also includes shit like "an animal that drinks water".

OP when you start to rant about EVERY it just shows all-or-nothing cognitive distortions: you're so overwhelmed by hatred that you're not thinking rationally enough to use rational language.

The hatred blinding you can be about legit things that it makes sense to be angry about, but one can describe those things without having to wax on in emotional foidspeak.

This kind of BS sounds like some radfem "all men are rapists and that's all they are".

high iq and based af

high iq and based af
I would also like to interject with a NAWALT disclaimer on my previous post: when I say "this is how foids talk" I obviously don't mean "all the time" or "every foid".
But rather that it is a characterization of behaviors which I think occur more frequently and more often in their population, based on my observations.

Men of course do it to, but we do it less often.

I don't know if that means we are inherently less prone to it, or if we just learn to check it because men get called out on BS more often than women, so women don't learn to check their emotional behaviors.

Their emotion is seen as charming, a foil to our stoicism, which leads to it being worshipped, so in a way we encourage them to talk in unrealistic absolutes, perhaps?

I would also like to interject with a NAWALT disclaimer on my previous post: when I say "this is how foids talk" I obviously don't mean "all the time" or "every foid".
But rather that it is a characterization of behaviors which I think occur more frequently and more often in their population, based on my observations.

Men of course do it to, but we do it less often.

I don't know if that means we are inherently less prone to it, or if we just learn to check it because men get called out on BS more often than women, so women don't learn to check their emotional behaviors.

Their emotion is seen as charming, a foil to our stoicism, which leads to it being worshipped, so in a way we encourage them to talk in unrealistic absolutes, perhaps?
black-and-white thinking is typical of people who are low IQ + emotionally unstable,
which is more typically seen manifest on foids, generally speaking ofc.

black-and-white thinking is typical of people who are low IQ + emotionally unstable,
which is more typically seen manifest on foids, generally speaking ofc.

It's a matter of frequency.
I think and speak in black and white terms ALL THE TIME.
(and by that I mean: more frequently than I like)

One of the things i hate most is how they’re always put on pedestals and treated as first class citizens

It's a matter of frequency.
I think and speak in black and white terms ALL THE TIME.
(and by that I mean: more frequently than I like)
yea, absolutely.
we all do that to some extent. it's called "splitting" in psychology, a defense mechanism

but women are more prone to have it as one of their main patterns of thinking. thats why they are also way more often diagnosed as having Borderline Personality Disorder, Histrionic, "Hysteria", and many other emotionally dysregulated mental disorders.

it's kind of inevitable to hate women if you have more than 1 neuron

Jfl imagine going on people’s rant posts just to chastise them for ranting.

ITcel autist moment. Not everything someone says in a fit of rage is meant to be taken literally.

im not an itfag u stupid nigger i just needed to get that off my chest
if you werent a fucking GrAYcel you would know that users here say that when they know IT will screenshot it you fag

They are shallow beings who only care about and judge men by looks. They have a unlimited victim mentality and want repulsive/creepy men dead/gone. They have no personalitys, but are vapid, boring, superficial, weak creatures. They are actually inferior versions of men (physically and mentally) but think they are the shit becajse they live in an environment where they are pampered, protected and supported like some endangered innocent species when in reality men can do with them what they want and there is nothing women can do about it (Example:Taliban and history in general)

Last edited:
if you werent a fucking GrAYcel you would know that users here say that when they know IT will screenshot it you fag
Why do care about what these mentally ill trannies think? Better for them to screenshot this: all they do is give attention to our obscure forum.

They are shallow beings who only care about and judge men by looks. They have a unlimited victim mentality and want repulsive/creepy men dead/gone. They have no personalitys, but are vapid, boring, superficial, weak creatures. They are actually inferior versions of men (physically and mentally) but think they are the shit becajse they live in an environment where they are pampered, protected and supported like some endangered innocent species when in reality men can do with them what they want and there is nothing women can do about it (Example:Taliban and history in general)
One of the things i hate most is how they’re always put on pedestals and treated as first class citizens

Hating women is my passion and it helps to be more confident during my everyday life with women (mostly on the job).

Why do care about what these mentally ill trannies think? Better for them to screenshot this: all they do is give attention to our obscure forum.
he said i was a retarded nigger because i said "hello IT"

Yo wtf why my pp hard :feelsohgod:
His reviews can be very entertaining to read tbh. Pretty sure that entire smell fetish review section is meant for jokes.

Who here gets thrilled on hearing bad things happening to women, I sure as hell do, what is happening in Afghanistan now is fucking awesome, foids getting what they fucking deserve

God is great

Jfl imagine going on people’s rant posts just to chastise them for ranting.
why not? we chastise foids/IT for the errors they make in their rants
I'm being consistent

ITcel autist moment. Not everything someone says in a fit of rage is meant to be taken literally.
this is the same kind of bullshit that lets radfems get away with "all men are rapists" stuff that maligns us

and in turn (in b4 'stop concerntrolling') fuels misconceptions about our legit opinions by mirroring that extremism

There's a double standard: the radfems will be called metaphorical while we won't be, so we sholdn't engage in it.

Not just because it fuels their propaganda (they'll succeed in that anyway) but also because we just begin to mirror them instead of standing up for our own principles.
No self-respect, mercy, or honor amog women
I think a lot of women feel admiration/respect for themself.
Perhaps to excess due to low expectations.

Women act without honor and have no shame when doing things that benefit them
More specifics needed. I do things to benefit myself, should I be ashamed of it?
What are we talking about here? What is not honorable?

they have the audacity to say men are violent and angry all the time
Some do, but they're the "all men are rapists" types who are a minority.
I don't see why we should tar the silent majority and then mirror the behavior.
Their silence is defeaning and that is what disappoints me.

The fall of the west is mediated primarily by women and they perpetuate every negative aspect of the world
I wouldn't say EVERY negative aspect.
Circumcision, for example, is perpetuated by male nepiophiles under the illusion of Judaism.

They are mean, vicious, cruel, follow a system of eugenics, are dishonorable, dishonest, lying, cheating, manipulative, horrible second rate men.
You repeated "dishonorable" here even though you already said it. That just looks messy.

"horrible" is also just too vague to be useful.

Saying "dishonest" already covers "lying" so I'm not sure why you said it separately.

If yo want to blog free thought flows that's fine,but try to polish it up for us before flooding here.

Last edited:
I'm being consistent

this is the same kind of bullshit that lets radfems get away with "all men are rapists" stuff that maligns us

and in turn (in b4 'stop concerntrolling') fuels misconceptions about our legit opinions by mirroring that extremism

There's a double standard: the radfems will be called metaphorical while we won't be, so we sholdn't engage in it.

Not just because it fuels their propaganda (they'll succeed in that anyway) but also because we just begin to mirror them instead of standing up for our own principles.

More specifics needed. I do things to benefit myself, should I be ashamed of it?

Circumcision, for example, is perpetuated by male nepiophiles under the illusion of Judaism.

You repeated "dishonorable" here even though you already said it. That just looks messy.

Saying "dishonest" already covers "lying" so I'm not sure why you said it separately.

If yo want to blog free thought flows that's fine,but try to polish it up for us before flooding here.
The title literally says “[Rant]”. Jfl super turbotisctic rn ngl.

I'm being consistent

yea i was seething this day ngl dont take anything i said srs
i was just ranting

I love punching and stomping foids in gta 5

I hate everything about women. I hate everything about what they are and everything they do. These include, but are not limited to:
-No self-respect, mercy, or honor amog women. Women act without honor and have no shame when doing things that benefit them, yet they have the audacity to say men are violent and angry all the time.
-Perpetuate inceldom and the downfall of male-centered pride. The fall of the west is mediated primarily by women and they perpetuate every negative aspect of the world
What happened?

I have no self respect tbh so I can’t really look down on women for that

I don’t hate women since I’m a child of God. But there’s something that annoys me about the people on this site that say women aren’t the problem.

You can hate nature and reality. You can also hate yourself. Not mutually exclusive.
Hate t*ilets always:blackpill::feelsokman: