Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I legitimately don't think there's been a woman in human history with a preference for short men

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
They LEGIT don't exist. Even the most fucking insane, fucked up schizophrenic bitch will still choose 6'5" Chad over 5'7 Cornelius.

Of course not. It's basic biology

How did you come up with "Cornelius"?

Well actually... Yes.
That reminds me that show tv "i prefer short men". Thing is, none of the girls present here actually had a preference for short men. Or even a tolerance.
Short men needs to die.

midget fetish?

No most want them dead.

I think some very small women do. Midgets for example. :feelskek:

Idk man i sometimes imagine myself fucking a midget

Mb some women r like dat too

Yeah this really isn't even debatable. There's worldwide height data on married couples, and in every country married men are much taller than their wives. I love when retards on IncelTears try to say that height doesn't matter.

They LEGIT don't exist. Even the most fucking insane, fucked up schizophrenic bitch will still choose 6'5" Chad over 5'7 Cornelius.
I did but it was in highschool it was chad and they seemed like the same height tbh. In high school it’s easier because they aren’t full hypergamy but they’re on the way there. Either way none of them gave a shit about me cause I’m ugly as shit
Idk man i sometimes imagine myself fucking a midget
As someone else told me, everyone wants midgets and you’re not the only one.

short men with robust frames can still be intimidating/Chad, just wimpcels can't

Tbh they want all shortcels dead. No female has ever been attracted to short men at all. I guess it is just in their nature

that one is difficult to imagine tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back