Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I legit have moronic parents

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★
So get this: My mother who is the main breadwinner has worked for 35 years and never invested anything despite that I cried to her to do so since i was just 6 years old.

Now she has 100k in her Bank Account and nothing in Stocks or Crypto or even just ETFs.

My mother who comes from the financial field, has apparently no idea her money is being eaten away by Inflation.

My mother now bought herself a car for 25k, not on rates/monthly payment, but just instantly paying 25k of the bat. :feelsseriously:

Literally in Cash 25k. :dafuckfeels:

I, her son, a fucking Doomer who might talk to a wall, said again to Invest everything she has - but no.

She now wants to look for a small Apartment that she wants to BUY. Yes, i told her she wont find any 2 bedroom Apartment for 75k (or 100k considering my father wants to spare 25k).

I out right showed her what Apartments in her current City cost. The shit ones start at 150k.

She WANTS to buy an Apartment despite that she has literally 0 funds remaining assuming she invests everything....

This is literally fucking insane.

Like my parents worked 35 years and now they literally just throw everything into a hole to "own an Apartment and a basic ass SUV" at real estate all time high.

I call my mother 007.
0 Money
0 Status
7 times she fucked over her son.

Its also amazing how my mom - whos never used social media for 1 minute in her life - thinks that 100k in 2024 mean anything.

I told me mom 100k are Chump Change, yet she cries "Its money I worked hard for" :foidSoy: "Im not throwing my money into NVDA and tripple it within a year, its safe in my Bank Account!"

Im literally fucked. Like its crazy how fucked i am.

The parents of other boys are rich mofos who bought Bitcoin in 2012 and hoard literally BLOCKS of Gold, who make money off Tiktok and Instagram with thousands of followers and own their own coorps and my Parents and Grandparents are insufferable Bums.

Yet they tell me to go wageslaving and putting my everything into a Memedegree.

Its OVER.

Is your mom like well-off blue collar? White collar at that level it’s almost impossible not to have money stored away in assets.

Is your mom like well-off blue collar? White collar at that level it’s almost impossible not to have money stored away in assets.
Shes White Collar. Shes a moron thats all.

My mother who comes from the financial field, has apparently no idea her money is being eaten away by Inflation
Women for the most part are absolutely retarded. They waste money left and right, are usually terribly overpaid working in positions that 99 percent of men could do a better job at. It's like giving children money and power just because.

Uh oh we have another future billionaire here. How fast will you make your first mil?

Uh oh we have another future billionaire here. How fast will you make your first mil?
Probably never. Im at 80k but lost 5k recently because of SPY calls

Edit: For those that said why I have no car, new cars cost 30k or more and I dont want to waste all my money on a car.

So get this: My mother who is the main breadwinner has worked for 35 years and never invested anything despite that I cried to her to do so since i was just 6 years old.

Now she has 100k in her Bank Account and nothing in Stocks or Crypto or even just ETFs.

My mother who comes from the financial field, has apparently no idea her money is being eaten away by Inflation.

My mother now bought herself a car for 25k, not on rates/monthly payment, but just instantly paying 25k of the bat. :feelsseriously:

Literally in Cash 25k. :dafuckfeels:

I, her son, a fucking Doomer who might talk to a wall, said again to Invest everything she has - but no.

She now wants to look for a small Apartment that she wants to BUY. Yes, i told her she wont find any 2 bedroom Apartment for 75k (or 100k considering my father wants to spare 25k).

I out right showed her what Apartments in her current City cost. The shit ones start at 150k.

She WANTS to buy an Apartment despite that she has literally 0 funds remaining assuming she invests everything....

This is literally fucking insane.

Like my parents worked 35 years and now they literally just throw everything into a hole to "own an Apartment and a basic ass SUV" at real estate all time high.

I call my mother 007.
0 Money
0 Status
7 times she fucked over her son.

Its also amazing how my mom - whos never used social media for 1 minute in her life - thinks that 100k in 2024 mean anything.

I told me mom 100k are Chump Change, yet she cries "Its money I worked hard for" :foidSoy: "Im not throwing my money into NVDA and tripple it within a year, its safe in my Bank Account!"

Im literally fucked. Like its crazy how fucked i am.

The parents of other boys are rich mofos who bought Bitcoin in 2012 and hoard literally BLOCKS of Gold, who make money off Tiktok and Instagram with thousands of followers and own their own coorps and my Parents and Grandparents are insufferable Bums.

Yet they tell me to go wageslaving and putting my everything into a Memedegree.

Its OVER.
What are you studying? Or are you being lazy?

Probably never. Im at 80k but lost 5k recently because of SPY calls

Edit: For those that said why I have no car, new cars cost 30k or more and I dont want to waste all my money on a car.
Do people in America not buy second hand cars?

What are you studying? Or are you being lazy?
Energy Technology and Environmental Managment, its not something I can really get my head wrapped around. The physics and math parts are also getting to my mind and im too anxious in order to even try anymore.