Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I legit feel like a child when I argue with foids online

dominic

dominic

Officer
Honestly not all foids are retarded, I meet some online that actually seem decently intelligent. It's so emasculating being shit talked by them, fuark, especially when they call you a loser and make fun of you for having no idea what's going on in the sexual world

Im arguing with this foid on Twitter rn and she's unironically pretty smart for a foid. She's utterly eviscerating me in this argument lmfao.

B92e7f74752385a202cf5a5df67adfa6

because how can you debate a topic of which you know nothing about, of which you have no real world practible experiances with? of course you would be at a disadvantage when discussing sexual topics. but in reverse she knows NOTHIng, absolutely zilch about the kind of experiances you go through, the sexlessness, the rejections, the contan thumiliation of being an undesired, unatractive male etc. dont beat yourself up over it. such females may be smart in one way, yet completely dumb in another at the same time.

because how can you debate a topic of which you know nothing about, of which you have no real world practible experiances with? of course you would be at a disadvantage when discussing sexual topics. but in reverse she knows NOTHIng, absolutely zilch about the kind of experiances you go through, the sexlessness, the rejections, the contan thumiliation of being an undesired, unatractive male etc. dont beat yourself up over it. such females may be smart in one way, yet completely dumb in another at the same time.
This, btw nice Blackpill videos BPJ:feelsautistic::cryfeels:

Women are dumb like a sack of bricks. Post an example of their great arguments and I am sure that I can defeat them. Very intelligent women exist but their arguments tend to be bad because women have 0 thought of their own and no real life experience with adversity. They are good at studying and memorizing facts which are spoonfed to therm by the media and education system. Outside of what is common knowledge they are in the dark

Women are dumb like a sack of bricks. Post an example of their great arguments and I am sure that I can defeat them. Very intelligent women exist but their arguments tend to be bad because women have 0 thought of their own and no real life experience with adversity. They are good at studying and memorizing facts which are spoonfed to therm by the media and education system. Outside of what is common knowledge they are in the dark
Can I send you this girls twitter so you can comb through her posts and prove she's retarded so I can feel better

i'm dead serious, i feel like s hit rn

Last edited:
Can I send you this girls twitter so you can comb through her posts and prove she's retarded so I can feel better

i'm dead serious, i feel like s hit rn
post it here

Lol. To the contrary I feel like I'm arguing against children whenever I have an argument with a foid. Usually when they argue they backpedal and get emotional and butthurt even though I don't say edgy shit. They eventually ragequit as well.

Why did you make this thread if you're not gonna tell us what her arguments were?

why would you argue with a foid? it seems like a waste of time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back