Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I legit don't care about sex/love/relationships anymore

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
All I wanna do is bloatmaxx and become this guy:

At least someone loves him. He's got fans, and fans are something.

I'm reminded of a line from Frankenstein: "God, in pity, made man beautiful and alluring, after his own image; but my form is a filthy type of yours, more horrid even from the very resemblance. Satan had his companions, fellow devils, to admire and encourage him, but I am solitary and abhorred." Everybody needs somebody, even Satan. A wife, a girlfriend, some friends, somebody. So to have nobody? When even Satan has his companions?

Stopped caring about a year ago

Feel way better

At least someone loves him. He's got fans, and fans are something.

I'm reminded of a line from Frankenstein: "God, in pity, made man beautiful and alluring, after his own image; but my form is a filthy type of yours, more horrid even from the very resemblance. Satan had his companions, fellow devils, to admire and encourage him, but I am solitary and abhorred." Everybody needs somebody, even Satan. A wife, a girlfriend, some friends, somebody. So to have nobody? When even Satan has his companions?

Satan is in the company of losers.

t. Read Frankenstein. Liked Victor more. He was badass with his pistols. Reminded me of Bloodborne.

Satan is in the company of losers.

t. Read Frankenstein. Liked Victor more. He was badass with his pistols. Reminded me of Bloodborne.

Yeah, but at least Satan has company. Who do we have? Maybe each other?

Haven't cared, I don't think I have really ever? Well since I realised my penis was ridiculously tiny in my first year of secondary school at 12 years old, I accepted then with oncoming puberty that it was absolutely over as far as girls were concerned. That, on top of my shortness and ugly face confirmed it. I was blackpilled long before the term was even coined or before I knew what it was.

I'm actually quite a confident bloke and it's not difficult for me to make friends, alot of that stems from the fact that I know the pressure is off as far as seeking a relationship and sex is concerned as penetration would be impossible for me. So I can easily chat to femoids knowing I'm not looking for anything, and it would never happen anyway as I'm pigshit ugly and also a 5 foot 4 manlet. Plus these days my outward appearence is that of a tramp as I don't bother shaving or cutting my hair anymore.

I'm happy just to get pissed as fuck everyday with my forever alone/incel mates in the pub, of which I'm blessed that my village is about 80% of my brethren.

Fuck sex and relationships :feelskek::cool:

I like this mindset.

It feels a lot better after giving up, indeed. I don't know why giving up has such a bad reputation. Associations with defeatism or with coping. The truth is that when a game is rigged the only way to win is to refuse to play.

I've got my pet theory that religion initially started as a coping mechanism for low-value males. Accepting you can't control everything here on earth, looking forward to an afterlife...

Giving up on sex is as old as man. And it's perhaps one of the roots of civilization.