Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I legit believe I may be the ugliest person here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I doubt there is anyone uglier here than me. I am/have:

-48 kilograms at 175cm
-Pectus Excavatum (medium case)
-Negative eye tilt
-Baby face
-Triangular head shape (most beta one out there)
-Slight phimosis

Try to top that. Good luck.

Shut up dude I am way uglier than you. Here are my flaws.

- Ethnic (curry)
- 178cm short
- Adrien Brody-tier nose, but worse
- Extremely bulging eye
- Dark circles under my eyes
- Slightly recessed chin
- Uneven jawline
- Prominent Adam's apple
- Yellow teeth
- Framelet

Doubt it honestly, and we can't confirm it either way since not a whole lot of people show their face on here.

- Ethnic (curry)
- 178cm short
- Extremely bulging eye
- Slightly recessed chin
- Uneven jawline
- Prominent Adam's apple
- Yellow teeth
- Framelet
Retards

Look at his sig closer :feelswhere:

Lol. You are the reason I read his post.

- Ethnic (curry)
- 178cm short
- Extremely bulging eye
- Slightly recessed chin
- Uneven jawline
- Prominent Adam's apple
- Yellow teeth
- Framelet
Either way, how is this worse? How is anything of it worse than being 48kilograms? That's about 105 pounds or so.

Would love to see your face on discord for varification.

Baby face could mean you are lucking "cute" and you are 5-6cm taller than me. I also doubt you got smaller wrists than me (13.5cm)

I’m balding at 19 which I believe very few people here can top. In addition to that I stand at 176 cm tall, skinnyfat, have a weak chin, asymmetrical eyes, disproportionately large lower lip, wide nose, and wrists like those of girls.

I'm a major framecel with pectus as well, feelsbadman. My wrists are 5.4-5.5" the average girth for a cock is 4.8 JFL

I'd rather be 164cm and normal weight than 175 and 48 kg.
You got a point there although it depends on age at 17 I was 42kg now at 26 I am 58kg.

No, average girth is 4,59" dude.

Said 4.8 last time I googled it, still, 4.59 vs 5.4 jfl there's dudes with a bigger cock than my arm out there my forearm actually gets way narrower because my wrist bones stick out

I'm literally a gorilla so..

402529366 0ecdbf069d b

Would love to see your face on discord for varification.

Baby face could mean you are lucking "cute" and you are 5-6cm taller than me. I also doubt you got smaller wrists than me (13.5cm)
Not going to show my face to anyone.

And no, I am not young looking in a cute way. Hell no. I was told I look like the actor who played Frodo baggins in LOTR movies. Elijah Woods or smth. He is ugly, not cute.

I doubt I'm the ugliest, but doesn't matter I'm incel all the same. You can't be more incel.

You got a point there although it depends on age at 17 I was 42kg now at 26 I am 58kg.
I am 28 almost. I weighted 46-48 since late middle school. The most I weighted was 53,6 and that's only because I was doing pushups like crazy. I could do 35 at once and 120+ in 5 sessions with 2 minutes pauses. Either way, I got to my max in 2 months and anything beyond that was only maintaining that. I felt like shit, my wrists were hurting, my IBS was a pain in the ass because of pushups (YEP), I had no energy. I stopped and lost everythin in just 3-4 months. Fuck that.
I doubt I'm the ugliest, but doesn't matter I'm incel all the same. You can't be more incel.
Yes but the uglier you are, the more your life is going to be fucked too, beyond just being incel.

And no, I am not young looking in a cute way. Hell no. I was told I look like the actor who played Frodo baggins in LOTR movies. Elijah Woods or smth. He is ugly, not cute.
He is not ugly imo and btw I am not a fan of LOTR I haven´t even seen the third one.

Unlike your height, you can control your weight.
No I can't. Read my previous post. I have some condition that makes me unable to gain weight. I don't store fat. Just like that one ugly chick I guess. Lizzie I think.

I am 28 almost. I weighted 46-48 since late middle school. The most I weighted was 53,6 and that's only because I was doing pushups like crazy. I could do 35 at once and 120+ in 5 sessions with 2 minutes pauses. Either way, I got to my max in 2 months and anything beyond that was only maintaining that. I felt like shit, my wrists were hurting, my IBS was a pain in the ass because of pushups (YEP), I had no energy. I stopped and lost everythin in just 3-4 months. Fuck that.

Yes but the uglier you are, the more your life is going to be fucked too, beyond just being incel.
I bet I can beat you there my wrists are 13.5cm at 26 years old, when I was a teenager they were WAY smaller I got pics to back it up. It got so bad I would wear sweatbands all the time except when I was in the shower I would even sleep with them on.
How? Size?

View attachment 261412
[/QUOT

My wrist size

13.5cm centimeters currently at 26 years old so not even on the scale.

Last edited:
I bet I can beat you there my wrists are 13.5cm at 26 years old, when I was a teenager they were WAY smaller I got pics to back it up. It got so bad I would wear sweatbands all the time except when I was in the shower I would even sleep with them on.
I just measured my wrists for the first time in my life actually and mine are 15,3-15,4cm in the thinnest spot. I still would rather have your wrists and weight 10kilograms more.

I just measured my wrists for the first time in my life actually and mine are 15,3-15,4cm in the thinnest spot. I still would rather have your wrists and weight 10kilograms more.
But how old are you? I am 26yo with 13.5cm wrists I used to weight 42kg maybe less at 17yo with even smalller wrists.

-48 kilograms at 175cm
-Negative eye tilt
-Baby face
-Slight phimosis

At least you're not one of the shortest members here to. Also I also have PE, how do you know its a medium case. I want to know how bad mine is.

Shut yo ass up. You still height mog me to oblivion.

Wow bro ur the ugliest here? That hasn’t been said by like 200 people.

fucking ugly olympics thread JFL. the real truecels arent sitting here debating their status because they don’t want to be fucking truecel.

This isn't a competition, we are all bunch of ugly mother fuckers

-48 kilograms at 175cm
-Negative eye tilt
-Baby face
-Slight phimosis

Mogs me hard.

I am 160cm curry manlet definitely worse off. @chudur-budur even more than me.
@Sparrow's Song also has fucked face, @gymletethnicel has severe illness and ugliness too, @Emergency Manual has severe illness and also turbo ugly. many worse than you here

I am 160cm curry manlet definitely worse off. @chudur-budur even more than me.
@Sparrow's Song also has fucked face, @gymletethnicel has severe illness and ugliness too, @Emergency Manual has severe illness and also turbo ugly. many worse than you here

@Sparrow's Song is not a curry. He is sicilian. But he calls himself a curry.

Im balding since 15 and have NW3 now and thin hair on the top, not considering other aspects, literally bottom 1% hair for my age :feelsrope:

But how old are you? I am 26yo with 13.5cm wrists I used to weight 42kg maybe less at 17yo with even smalller wrists.
I already said, I am almost 28.

Post your face if you are serious. This forum has had a self-identified ”truecel” who received a blowjob from their crush as a teenager.

You are tall but considering you are curry I understand you.
I'm not tall, bro. The average height of males here is 183cm. Even girls are that tall or even taller.
Worldwide? Or in America?
America. But it took into account all races, and since America is a melting pot it could be used as a worldwide standard.
Said 4.8 last time I googled it, still, 4.59 vs 5.4 jfl there's dudes with a bigger cock than my arm out there my forearm actually gets way narrower because my wrist bones stick out
An inch in difference is a lot, my guy. Same how a 6 inch penis is above average but 7 inch is big.
Ignored, whatever same shit.
How can you tell? Or did you mean because he didn't read my usertitle?

Is your face red? If not then you probably mog me

you could probably do something with that height, but let me guess, women still avoid you like the plague

I always feel I'm the ugliest and when I go outside all people mog me hard

Another retarded thread by this nigger