Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I left on my cars light and now my battery is dead

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
This happened to my dumb ass multiple times and now it was the entire night so my battery has no energy anymore and now i have to wait for roadside assistance

Brutal, do you have money on you?

Why do you turn car light on, isn't it automatic when door open or car turn off?

I did that multiple times boyo

Why do you turn car light on, isn't it automatic when door open or car turn off?
Its an old car without automatic light. There is actually a warning sound when i forget to turn off the light but the sound doesnt work anymore

I’ll send one to you right now bro!

There is actually a warning sound when i forget to turn off the light but the sound doesnt work anymore
Your dad's insurance don't cover fixing the warning sound?

Maybe you can the guy coming to rejuice the car battery. Perhaps he knows.
ADAC only helps in critical situations, for example when your car doesnt start anymore

ADAC only helps in critical situations, for example when your car doesnt start anymore
I meant to say
Maybe you can ASK the guy coming to rejuice the car battery. Perhaps he knows (whether insurance covers fixing the warning sound).
my bad

I meant to say

my bad
He doesnt have the equipment to load my battery. He would have to stand for hours there and they usually have many other clients that need help.

Im at a workshop right now and these niggas still didnt even touch my car yet

He doesnt have the equipment to load my battery. He would have to stand for hours there and they usually have many other clients that need help.

Im at a workshop right now and these niggas still didnt even touch my car yet
Oh. That sucks. Rejuicing a car battery shouldn't be that difficult. You could also look into getting jumper cables. That way ADAC wouldn't have to come, altho you'd still need to get your battery rejuiced. Regardless, I hope they get to it soon.

jump the battery and don’t be a fool next time leaving your car’s lights on, idk how this can even happen to someone

Oh. That sucks. Rejuicing a car battery shouldn't be that difficult. You could also look into getting jumper cables. That way ADAC wouldn't have to come, altho you'd still need to get your battery rejuiced. Regardless, I hope they get to it soon.
Its fixed again, the workshop said its alright and i just have to drive around a bit

jump the battery and don’t be a fool next time leaving your car’s lights on, idk how this can even happen to someone
You would be surprised at how often i forget stuff

ask forsen for spare battery, he might help

ask forsen for spare battery, he might help
angry amsterdam GIF by Videoland

me too, rotting for 4 years have completely destroyed my memory capacity
Truly. I believe now the range of my brain's thinking abilities have reduced as well due to rotting alone and excessive fapping, in my early teens.

Truly. I believe now the range of my brain's thinking abilities have reduced as well due to rotting alone and excessive fapping, in my early teens.
lmao i forget the shit i do, im on autopilot

This happened to my dumb ass multiple times and now it was the entire night so my battery has no energy anymore and now i have to wait for roadside assistance
Thats a sign of high IQ wink wink nudge nudge

Buy a jump pack

Brutal. Normies can just call a friend and he will help start the car with his car battery.

I carry a usb power brick/jump starter for emergencies. They are cheap

Thats a sign of high IQ wink wink nudge nudge
It's a sign of low extraverted sensing. Basically low awareness of the physical environment. Which is sometimes the case for intelligent people but not necessarily.

Its fixed again, the workshop said its alright and i just have to drive around a bit
You can also drop off your battery at auto zone and they will charge it for free. But you need to leave it there several hours.

You can also drop off your battery at auto zone and they will charge it for free. But you need to leave it there several hours.
Not everyone here lives in Burgerland