Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I left gym due to bullying

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
I improved a little bit my body without chemicals and feels good BUT always normies or in this case gym RATS destroyed my cope.

Toilets at least don't look at me like I am invisible but the fucking guys was unbearable. I cannot even look at the mirror to see my gains because always a faggot looking me with defiance face.

The last days I was there some new dudes arrive and started to laught at me, disrespected me even as a mid age man.

Im doing some excersices in home but gym machines are better for more gains. My advice is if you are short as me and of course ugly faced don't go to gym. Remember the same ppl who bully you in school/work are the same going there.

How short are you?
1,67cm its over,but theres plenty of guys my same height or even some smaller one but the thing is: I have some kind of curse to be bullied, Im so tired of this behavior against me.

1,67cm its over,but theres plenty of guys my same height or even some smaller one but the thing is: I have some kind of curse to be bullied, Im so tired of this behavior against me.
I'm 1.70 (5'7) but it never happened to me.

train outside or find more old school gym with real lifters instead of tiktok retards. those guys come to lift iron no one will fck with you in fact they might help you

train outside or find more old school gym with real lifters instead of tiktok retards. those guys come to lift iron no one will fck with you in fact they might help you
I trained in a park years ago but I was so slim that the gains were minimal, also some thugs don't let me use those parallel bars.

And I were in an old school one but a thug wanted to push me for using "his" machine. Anyways Im better this way is better for my mental health not interacting with the trash ppl of the thug city where I live.

At least I have hair but a lot of those guys obviously with T drugs so thats why I don't fit in those places. I know for the looks and laughs they guve me.