Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I LDARED today

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Fuck, the old habit...
I am mostly studymaxxing this year but i ate too many popeyes chicken today and i started to feel sick. Fucking sucks.
I studymaxxed for an hour and it got worse. Just ldared on my bed watching pointless youtube videos.

I also sometimes get lost intl YouTube binging, is really a strange cope ngl.I don't even have fun doing it it's just a way to pass time without just staring at the ceiling

I also sometimes get lost intl YouTube binging, is really a strange cope ngl.I don't even have fun doing it it's just a way to pass time without just staring at the ceiling
Thats the summary of my high school life. Im neet rn but im way more productive than my school years(finished hs last year tho)
I got away from youtube after discovering this forum.

Its over for LDARcels

I do that everyday

Thats the summary of my high school life. Im neet rn but im way more productive than my school years(finished hs last year tho)
I got away from youtube after discovering this forum.
Same.For the whole highschool years YouTube binge was my only cope, I literally didn't watch movies or read books since the start of high school. I remember being particularly hooked to videos about paranormal shit, I got an overdosed and now it gives me PTSD.Also graduated last year from HS but still spend lot's of hours on YouTube every day.I'm trying to find new copes by watching anime, TV series, and trying to get back into gaming

Sometimes is good to take ldar times