Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I LDAR in front of a mirror

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
I LDAR in front of a mirror many hours a day. While I am not extremely ugly or deformed (1/10) I look at my subpar ethnic looks (3/10) and realise it isn't over, it never began. I am trying my goddamn best to ascend but it is all vain. It is pointless in the end.
I look like a chimpanzee. My genetics are subpar. Worse still, I am a mentalcel.

I have decided to just treat foids with extreme contempt and legally (hello FBI) make them suffer as I am. I understand why blacks treat women like shit (hoes and bitches). It is because we are jaded with foids.

50% of the pppulation treats me like shit because of the way I look. Men also hate each other deep down. That is a terrible society to be part of.

I LDAR yesterday. I LDAR today. I LDAR tomorrow.

When LDAR no longer works. I will rope.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

C56E964D E2E6 449F A8DE 1C424AECD02A

I LDAR in front of a mirror many hours a day. While I am not extremely ugly or deformed (1/10) I look at my subpar ethnic looks (3/10) and realise it isn't over, it never began. I am trying my goddamn best to ascend but it is all vain. It is pointless in the end.
I look like a chimpanzee. My genetics are subpar. Worse still, I am a mentalcel.

Hello my afrikancel friend, we are always here for you in this friendly community,