Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I larped as a Shoeliftmaxxer on anonymous app (Jodel)(YikYak)

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Jodel is an anonymous app with about half of the users being foids. I wrote a story about being 5'9 (175cm) and using shoelifts to become 6'1 (185cm) and that I would go out clubbing this weekend and pull foids. The foids were outraged! JFL they said that if they went home with "me" and I shrunk 10cm in my apartment they would leave. So I said: "So height is a make or break factor?" And they all went "NOOO it's the fact that you lied about it and that you're not being yurrrseeeelf". Okay but Fake-up and heels are okay? JFL

C07FFCDE 5E77 4C33 84ED B51CECD5D600

They will only choose the tallest, most handsome, big dicked, richest men to be their boyfriends while simultaneously telling you that none of it matters.
That's why you only trust in what they do, never in what they say.

They will only choose the tallest, most handsome, big dicked, richest men to be their boyfriends while simultaneously telling you that none of it matters.
That's why you only trust in what they do, never in what they say.
They love to lie thinking we’re as stupid as them

Jodel is an anonymous app with about half of the users being foids. I wrote a story about being 5'9 (175cm) and using shoelifts to become 6'1 (185cm) and that I would go out clubbing this weekend and pull foids. The foids were outraged! JFL they said that if they went home with "me" and I shrunk 10cm in my apartment they would leave. So I said: "So height is a make or break factor?" And they all went "NOOO it's the fact that you lied about it and that you're not being yurrrseeeelf". Okay but Fake-up and heels are okay? JFL
Foids fake their height and natural beauty all the time but gets forgiven

Never gets old. :feelshaha: