Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I KNOW WHO ARE BEHIND THE ALTS

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
Guys I have some clues I found at the scene of the crime. With my superior detective skills I will demonstrate who is behind this. These alts are the making of a man with many voices in his head. He made different accounts, one for each voice in his head. He hated how he had to have one account. I have found a user who fits the bill, @Cheesecel
in this post he obviously displays his narcissism by calling everybody, “weak minded” this is an intellectual euphemism for “dumb”. He’s also a fucking schizophrenic, like why is he attacking himself

However, if I’m thinking like a schizophrenic, there would be more accounts, so @Incellectual could be considered one of the alts. Why? simple. He still retains the fact he wants to be smart, hence the name incellectual, it’s a word play on incel, and intellectual. Also he made the post saying why we can’t have alts.
After he couldn’t get his way the diplomatic way he decided to break the law. He obviously knew this would happen, so he decided to run for mod as a cover up, failing sadly. Notice how @Cheesecel and @Incellectual are both chatcels. Not many people are chatcels, and it would be very easy to have said something wrong where it would be covered up by the other chats.

Chatceldom is such a rare phenomenon that it could be concluded that whoever made the chat was trying to get a way for all of his alts to talk together. To be one person in perfect harmony. ALL CHATCELS ARE ALTS.

guess who made the chat? @Master
it all makes sense now

Don't expose us bro :feelsmega::worryfeels:

damn that’s crazy bro

You got me. I am the chat. What you gonna do now?