Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I know this is most probably fake, but don't think that it doesn't happen. You just don't see it this way

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191111 174251

Lmao. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s real. That’s just foids nowadays

It's over even for sex havers. I think is reality btw.

I want to plunge a baseball bat in these holes and make them square and unable to have any sexual pleasure ever again

jk (just kidding) ((not kidding)) (((jk)))

Imagine how brutal if it was real

Silly inkwell, this an empowered qween making decisions about her own life and put this sexist POS in his place. You are not ENTITLED to commitment and basic human decency. ThIs Is WhY yOu ArE aN iNcEl.

Unmarried women shouldn't be allowed to walk or do things freely without fathers or brothers monitoring and approval.

This is real. In 2019-20, it's perfectly acceptable for holes to do whatever they want to.

This is real. In 2019-20, it's perfectly acceptable for holes to do whatever they want to.
I've seen it like 2 or 3 years ago as well, it's not actual. And I don't think it's real either, because what person would screenshot this if it happened to them and spread it online without at least exposing the girl? This picture is fake, but the trend is real

Not only is that real, but it's a daily occurrence thousands of times worldwide, every hour.