Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I know it's gay if the balls touch but I don't think it's gay if the knees touch

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★

Anyone know where I can find high quality shota hentai?​

I can’t find shit online.
Trio

I have this fantasy about a girl who remains a virgin until her mid-20s and then ascending with her when I get my first boner as a teenager.

Older women seem kind of masculine in many cases so if she is getting dominated by a child this makes her seem more effeminate IMO

Women seem too confident in manipulating older men but if I were still a shota it's like a moral flexibility where she would permit more sexual assertiveness since you "don't know better" and "can't help yourself" whereas if you jumped her as an adult man she'd be angry at you.

I also like how since I wouldn't be fuller grown I could fuck with 0% fear of harm to her no matter how hard I fucked her.

TBH this works so well that I wouldn't even mind sharing.

It would feel cucked sharing this girl with an adult man but it doesn't seem like she would be as "ruined" by a shota because his dick is small and wouldn't stretch her out.

That's one thing I like about this , the idea that none of us could deform her.

If her pussy is "loose" I can imagine it's just due to the age difference instead of due to an adult chad stretching her out.

I know a lot of you guys have a sort of universal "gangbangs are always gay" and seeing shit like some obese roasty w/ 5 soy husbands vying for her pussy is depressing as shit.

This feels different though. This I could tolerate tbh.

I have this fantasy about a girl who remains a virgin until her mid-20s and then ascending with her when I get my first boner as a teenager.
Tfw you will never be "abused" by a cool older pedo girl :feelsrope:

if i was white i could achieve this :cryfeels:

I wouldn't call her pedo since these guys are mid-pubescent not pre-pubescent
By soyciety's standards.
I wouldn't mind being played with at a prepubescent age.

I wouldn't mind being played with at a prepubescent age.
Berg

MFW no Mexican babysitter to suck me off
more than 11x the age of David Berg when he got his first BJ and still haven't got one

damn I thought I was the only one with a long list of obscure, fucked up fetishes lol

damn I thought I was the only one with a long list of obscure, fucked up fetishes lol
there's no list and I consider them high-IQ explorations not fetishes or fucked

Do you simply run them in your head and not even get perked up? :horror:
99% of the time yes, arousal depends on a lot of variables, and the idea "this is new I'm aroused because it's new" is a myth

:lul::lul:
Yeah bro, incels are better than normies :lul::lul: