Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know I’m not wanted

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
I know I’m not wanted and not just in the dating market I’m speaking about being unwanted in terms of social groups and work places I’ll start with how I’m unwanted in the job market. I’m on welfare government payments while attending mandated disability employment appointments ran by companies that are meant to help unemployed people get jobs. I find myself in a position where I have to be careful with what I say when they suggest a job for me because if I sound like I’m on the middle ground in any questions they will try to put me in a job I’m not sure about so they can elevate their office job position to say they got rid of a regular client by getting them a job.

I have Asperger’s syndrome and most employers along with workers would see me as a silly incompetent person that wouldn’t know what to do. When it comes to valid forms of qualifications the furthest I’ve got is graduating the twelveth grade in high school. I can intuitively recognise when someone does and does not want me I can see that they’re facial expressions are representative of the face that sees the kind of guy that can’t serve a productive outcome for a business.

Can I serve a productive outcome for a business? People are only wanted in a job position if the employer sees the person wanting to be employed as someone they can benefit from. I think I can serve a productive outcome for businesses that envolve participating in a fun job yet I can’t get in to any jobs at places where you just look after people doing fun activities. This guy I know started a business for a fun activity and he doesn’t want to employ me he just employed a lot of other people in his social circle and not me and I think it’s a job that would work well for me.

I don’t want to settle for less in the job market people settle for less in the job market because of their rational take what you can get mentality and considering the cheapest most boring jobs I could get wouldn’t give me much more than my welfare payments I don’t see the point. I’ve thought I’d starting my own business yet I can’t afford to start a business I’ve wondered if people would buy tops if I printed photoshop art on those tops,

Moving on to how I’m socially unwanted I’ll go on to mention how one sided most of my social interaction are. All to often I’m the one who voluntarily brings up most topics while the other side doesn’t seem to want to voluntarily bring up topics to me and if the other side does voluntarily bring up a topic to me it will either be a rare occurrence or their just voluntarily bringing up a topic to me in relation to something bad about me or maybe an attempt to get me boxed in to the same topic as them or when worse comes Yo worse they just bring something up to me to make fun of me. It only gets worse with how I’m socially unwanted no one calls me or messages me so I know people don’t want to make an effort to interact with me on a personal friend level do I just go to social places willing to be welcoming enough to anyone for a social interaction such as cafes church’s or library’s and the people from those places will never contact me out of those places

>Joker avi
>Greycel
>Joined in 2023
>42 posts
>Clownworldcell

Nigga I ain't reading all that

I know I’m not wanted and not just in the dating market I’m speaking about being unwanted in terms of social groups and work places I’ll start with how I’m unwanted in the job market. I’m on welfare government payments while attending mandated disability employment appointments ran by companies that are meant to help unemployed people get jobs. I find myself in a position where I have to be careful with what I say when they suggest a job for me because if I sound like I’m on the middle ground in any questions they will try to put me in a job I’m not sure about so they can elevate their office job position to say they got rid of a regular client by getting them a job.

I have Asperger’s syndrome and most employers along with workers would see me as a silly incompetent person that wouldn’t know what to do. When it comes to valid forms of qualifications the furthest I’ve got is graduating the twelveth grade in high school. I can intuitively recognise when someone does and does not want me I can see that they’re facial expressions are representative of the face that sees the kind of guy that can’t serve a productive outcome for a business.

Can I serve a productive outcome for a business? People are only wanted in a job position if the employer sees the person wanting to be employed as someone they can benefit from. I think I can serve a productive outcome for businesses that envolve participating in a fun job yet I can’t get in to any jobs at places where you just look after people doing fun activities. This guy I know started a business for a fun activity and he doesn’t want to employ me he just employed a lot of other people in his social circle and not me and I think it’s a job that would work well for me.

I don’t want to settle for less in the job market people settle for less in the job market because of their rational take what you can get mentality and considering the cheapest most boring jobs I could get wouldn’t give me much more than my welfare payments I don’t see the point. I’ve thought I’d starting my own business yet I can’t afford to start a business I’ve wondered if people would buy tops if I printed photoshop art on those tops,

Moving on to how I’m socially unwanted I’ll go on to mention how one sided most of my social interaction are. All to often I’m the one who voluntarily brings up most topics while the other side doesn’t seem to want to voluntarily bring up topics to me and if the other side does voluntarily bring up a topic to me it will either be a rare occurrence or their just voluntarily bringing up a topic to me in relation to something bad about me or maybe an attempt to get me boxed in to the same topic as them or when worse comes Yo worse they just bring something up to me to make fun of me. It only gets worse with how I’m socially unwanted no one calls me or messages me so I know people don’t want to make an effort to interact with me on a personal friend level do I just go to social places willing to be welcoming enough to anyone for a social interaction such as cafes church’s or library’s and the people from those places will never contact me out of those places
How old r u?

i didnt even have to read the post to know that too