Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I know i shouldnt be jerking off but i still do it.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Everytime I jerk off I feel low energy and depressed the rest of the day, but when I skip jerking off I feel energetic and not as depressed.
Masturbation has been a daily activity of mine since I was like 12 years old. My addiction is too strong.
Damn I wish i had a female sexual partner to actually eleviate my sexual desires.
My addiction is worse then alcoholism or drug addiction, at least they can cure themselves.

It's either that or go crazy ER style

i see where you're coming from but you must come to realise it will only hurt you in the long run

Same goes for nearly everyone who does, man. It's not easy to give up.

Jerk off every day (its beneficial for your health), but just do it before bed.

Relaxed & low energy = better sleep.

Maybe try to cut back on it? You don't need to attempt a complete nofap, just don't do it everyday.

i see where you're coming from but you must come to realise it will only hurt you in the long run
I'm too weak, I always go for the short term reward of masturbation pleasure instead of the long term rewards of no fap.

if youre not beating your meat on a friday night then youre probably not truecel
\
I'm too weak, I always go for the short term reward of masturbation pleasure instead of the long term rewards of no fap.
no fap is bs. maybe once every second day or so but for an extended period of time is pointless

Everytime I jerk off I feel low energy and depressed the rest of the day, but when I skip jerking off I feel energetic and not as depressed.
Masturbation has been a daily activity of mine since I was like 12 years old. My addiction is too strong.
Damn I wish i had a female sexual partner to actually eleviate my sexual desires.
My addiction is worse then alcoholism or drug addiction, at least they can cure themselves.

Pointless. I actually count the days between masturbation to ween myself off it.

I
Maybe try to cut back on it? You don't need to attempt a complete nofap, just don't do it everyday.
I can't control my urges I have to cut off masturbation completely. If I settled for just jerking off a week or some shit then I would definitely relapse and start jerking off daily.

I feel you buddy. Literally the same for me. I can‘t stop. I need distraction.

I like the feeling of having a crazy urge to fap just after days of nofap, but somehow, someway, I always find myself fapping and not being able to stop.

I feel the same. I'd have to cut myself off from the internet entirely for me to stop.

I can't control my urges I have to cut off masturbation completely. If I settled for just jerking off a week or some shit then I would definitely relapse and start jerking off daily.
I'm weak too, you're not alone there.
:feelsbadman:
I like the feeling of having a crazy urge to fap just after days of nofap, but somehow, someway, I always find myself fapping and not being able to stop.
This happens to me as well. I can nofap for a week but after that it gets to the point where I can't really concentrate on anything else.

The good side is you don't crave pussy after you've jerked off

When I dont jerk off I feel bad and more horny than before.

Weird :lul:

Same. I tried nofap and couldn’t last for more than 4 days or so.