Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I know i should not develop feelings towards my female friend

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
She will want me dead and hate me if i say this to her fuck this shit

I want to keep her as q friend instead of losing her forever

I hate that i developed feelings for her ,i wish she loves me too but whatevrr jm a retard to fell in love with her

I want to keep her as a friend thats why ill never tell her that shit ,if she loves me she should tell it to me

Im talking to myself

She will friendzone you and over the following weeks start to slowly stop talking to you

She will want me dead and hate me if i say this to her fuck this shit

I want to keep her as q friend instead of losing her forever

I hate that i developed feelings for her ,i wish she loves me too but whatevrr jm a retard to fell in love with her

I want to keep her as a friend thats why ill never tell her that shit ,if she loves me she should tell it to me

Im talking to myself

my female friend​

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

JoinedMay 26, 2023Posts3,816

fucking 2023cels man

Kız bir arkadaşın olması peki :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Incel forumlarında bile moglanıyorum AMK

Just remember, even if she likes you realistically how long will that last? Foids go through partners like a black man goes through a family bucket of KFC.

It's all temporary, don't get ruined even more than you already have.

Mogs be by having foid friends

You are either gay or a fakecel

Just remember, even if she likes you realistically how long will that last? Foids go through partners like a black man goes through a family bucket of KFC.

It's all temporary, don't get ruined even more than you already have.
Yeah ikr ,i want it to last forever

Understandable you could love her while she is only foid that doesnt treat you like scum
It is still better than absolute loneliness which hurts you so bad if you actually experinced it

spergcel finds out about friendzone
having female friends is a massive red flag.

friend is somebody u meet with, talk with, go out with.

Women do not associate themselves with cels, you must be a normie-tier to have female friends.

Women do not associate themselves with cels, you must be a normie-tier to have female friends.
Yeah probably ,sub 8 is law

I would like to fall in love even if foid would hate me
But i dont know any and have nowhere to seaech
Anyway im ugly
Maybe enter a school or job ? I found my only female friend after 23 years ,i never had a female friend my whole life

He is one of the foids orbiters obviously, one of the dudes she gives attention when she is lonely and then leaves in the friendzone, all foids have emotional supports simps they call 'friend'

Nasıl tanıştınız? Sosyal ortam dediğin okul/iş mi?
Aile arkadasiydi zaten ailesi ,bayagi sansa yani ,hayatimda ilk kez female friend edindim ,yoksa baska arkadasim yok zaten , siktigimin hayatinda

He is one of the foids orbiters obviously, one of the dudes she gives attention when she is lonely and then leaves in the friendzone, all foids have emotional supports simps they call 'friend'
Fucking shit

I was insulted whole highschool by these creatures so nothing will change now
I dont want to work and even these fucking companies doesnt want me,i was in cuckdonald but they rejected me
Lol me too ,i was laughed at by the whole school and mcdonalds rejevted me too ,mcdonalds or any company gets only high tier normies and woman

It's a tough situation. You could lose her as a friend if you make your feelings known.

Alternatively, staying a friend without telling her how you really feel might make it worse if she finds someone else :feelsbadman:

She will friendzone you and over the following weeks start to slowly stop talking to you
this is EXACTLY what happened when i confessed my love to a girl i was talking to for hours every day

Simpcel if you have female friends

Foids are only good for sex

Yeah,i hate this mcdonald places anyway,its spawn of high tier normies so i dont even eat there.But had no other options so I tried to get that job.
Foid on phone told me they can hire me but when she saw me next day she told me its full squad
STEMmaxx for a decent job and maybe ascension

It's a tough situation. You could lose her as a friend if you make your feelings known.

Alternatively, staying a friend without telling her how you really feel might make it worse if she finds someone else :feelsbadman:
whataevr ıll erase my feelings , ı have no choice

this is EXACTLY what happened when i confessed my love to a girl i was talking to for hours every day
lol ı know thıs will happen thats why ıll keep her as a friend

Yeah,i hate this mcdonald places anyway,its spawn of high tier normies so i dont even eat there.But had no other options so I tried to get that job.
Foid on phone told me they can hire me but when she saw me next day she told me its full squad
lmfao they said they would call me ,fuckıng MCDONALDS SAİD THEY WOULD CALL ME BUT THEY DIDNT ! fuck those places only hıgh super normies work at those places

Simpcel if you have female friends

Foids are only good for sex
she helps me with my lonelıness , u clearly dont know absolute lonelıness , you wouıld beg for your worst enemy for small talk

that ıs the worst advıce ı ever know ,stem makes you worse and ıncel
If stem 'makes' you incel you were already incel to begin with, otherwise it certainly grants you moneymaxxing/ascension and you learn how to do a lot of cool shit

If stem 'makes' you incel you were already incel to begin with, otherwise it certainly grants you moneymaxxing/ascension and you learn how to do a lot of cool shit
most stupid adivce ever , just accountıngmax and surgerymax and youll get girls ıf you are not dogshit lookıng

most stupid adivce ever , just accountıngmax and surgerymax and youll get girls ıf you are not dogshit lookıng
That also counts, but STEM always been and will be a good choice mate no matter where you from every place needs technology workers so they pay high, and as I say you still learn how to make cool things which is good since not everything resolves around only foids

she helps me with my lonelıness , u clearly dont know absolute lonelıness , you wouıld beg for your worst enemy for small talk
Simping just creates new problems

Not worth it

That also counts, but STEM always been and will be a good choice mate no matter where you from every place needs technology workers so they pay high, and as I say you still learn how to make cool things which is good since not everything resolves around only foids
not everyone ıs very motıvated and smart , also any ıncel lacks the motıvatıon ıf you have motıvatıon you are not ıncel

not everyone ıs very motıvated and smart , also any ıncel lacks the motıvatıon ıf you have motıvatıon you are not ıncel
Lmao if I would be incel and demotivated my brain would already have been splattered on the floor right now u gotta have some hope to keep being alive

Lmao if I would be incel and demotivated my brain would already have been splattered on the floor right now u gotta have some hope to keep being alive
fakecel faggot kys