Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I know, I know, but read this shit

I love it when whores complain that the dudes asks for sex too much like bitch why the fuck do you think he even accepts to acknowledge your existence. Hes doing it right

I love it when whores complain that the dudes asks for sex too much like bitch why the fuck do you think he even accepts to acknowledge your existence. Hes doing it right
Yeah and she's like "he doesn't freak out when I threaten suicide" because he knows you're afraid to die bitch you're not gonna rope.

Not a single fucking letter, and never will.

Average retarded foid with low self-esteem

Gets off on having a guy talk down to her, but then bitches about him anyway

Yeah and she's like "he doesn't freak out when I threaten suicide" because he knows you're afraid to die bitch you're not gonna rope.
ikr

and if he took her seriously and thought she was going to kill herself, she'd probably bitch about that as well

"Threaten suicide", there is suicide then there is narcissistic attention seeking, give me taut rope and I will show her the difference

"Threaten suicide", there is suicide then there is narcissistic attention seeking, give me taut rope and I will show her the difference
great idea

we need compulsory suicide classes for le depressed foids. the final exam they get a noose tied around their necks and are forced to demonstrate hanging

Western males are like slaves to the female gender, how embarrassing

looks like you reddit losers found a new sub to circlejerk over

I thought this is basically what all relationships are like these days. It's just beta simps getting fleeced now. This foid is definitely fucking other guys. Foids don't really have feelings the way humans do, they're just reptile brains in a pretty package.

A misandrist depressive who likes being abused in bed. How rare and novel.

Can someone explain the "grippy sock" thing on the sub name?...

Also.

"Femcels" should get
Images 2 1
to death.

also it's a slang term for mental hospitals, referring to the socks often worn there
Ah, okay...

Really pushing the whole Thumblr-like "Being mentally ill and crazy is quirky and such a mood/vibe"...

Not a single fucking letter, you retards need to stop posting this trash.

Ah, okay...

Really pushing the whole Thumblr-like "Being mentally ill and crazy is quirky and such a mood/vibe"...
ikr average foid 'i'm totally crazy/depressed' vibes