Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I know fat fucks and trust me they're not fakecels

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
I know some FAT dudes

Intelligent, capable, hardworking etc. but they're fucking fat

Even if they do better than me in tests they don't even sweat to lose fat

They don't even eat that much

So don't come at me with, "Oh he didn't lose weight" because I know some fat dudes who try their best and you're undermining mental conditions that would've destroyed your pathetic life had you been in their shoes

maybe a little bit weight you can lose but it's mostly genetics and weird illnesses

I know some fat dudes trust me and there's no way you're telling me it's their fault, no way their parents are so shitty they keep feeding them

fatcels aren't fakecels, fuck off you're an idiot

I'm skinny as fuck, so you can't tell me shit I'm trained in everything I fought 3 people at once and I was held at knifepoint I had this life trust me I'm not fat and I guarantee you, fatcel is not = fakecel.

0 syllables read

Maybe, but no one gives a shit about their excuses, even if it's true (probably isn't). I'm fat and in the process of leanmaxxing currently. I really believe life begins at 10 - 12 % BF. And there's no one to blame but me for the position i'm in regarding fatness.

Fat dudes would do anything to lose the extra weight but actually put the fork down. JFL. They'd rather write a long message on some obscure internet board than try restricting calories

t. fat bastard

do your push ups, fast for a week and switch to carnivore diet

Fat dudes would do anything to lose the extra weight but actually put the fork down. JFL. They'd rather write a long message on some obscure internet board than try restricting calories
my friend I'm not fat trust me

Even I thought this way until I saw a supposed lazy fat bastard destroying me in academics

It's genetics