Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "I know an ugly guy with a really hot gf"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I hate this bluepill-argument with a passion.

Firstly: It's anecdotal and the reason why you've even reflected about this couple's looks proves how rare it is.

Secondly: Your perception of this guy's looks is coming from a straight guys perspective, of course you're not going to find him good-looking whereas you're probably attracted to the woman. You're overestimating the looks-gap.

Most likely: You know a guy who is a 5/10 and a bit odd looking who's dating a 6.5/10 (with make up) foid. It's not a 3/10 and an 8/10.

This is the argument they think completely debunks the Blackpill, they use it as a mic-drop. It makes me furious :feelsree: . And no, I'm not actively debating bluepillers, but this argument is unavoidable.

Usually they are just looksmatched

Most likely: You know a guy who is a 5/10 and a bit odd looking who's dating a 6.5/10 (with make up) foid. It's not a 3/10 and an 8/10.
Most foids deludoo theirselves. Most foid think sub8 men are ugly.

i have never seen a 3/10 guy date a woman irl, least i have seen is 4/10

the "hot gf" is probably a 4/10 becky with blonde hair

The "ugly" guy is usually an average looking guy

Yup 4/10 for me too and he was a multi millionaire.

Argubly the only two 3/10 whos dated a women I know is this father of the girl that the forum stalked, yah know that ugly Asian dude? And Danny Devito rich Jestermaxxer.

I know a shitton of average guys with average girlfriends.
Which is brutal enough

Yeah true. Short, sweet, and high-IQ as always.:bigbrain:

They don't know what their relationship is like behind closed doors. For all we know, the guy could be a betabux or a literal cuck.

Firstly: It's anecdotal and the reason why you've even reflected about this couple's looks proves how rare it is.

Secondly: Your perception of this guy's looks is coming from a straight guys perspective, of course you're not going to find him good-looking whereas you're probably attracted to the woman. You're overestimating the looks-gap.

This is the argument they think completely debunks the Blackpill, they use it as a mic-drop. It makes me furious :feelsree: . And no, I'm not actively debating bluepillers, but this argument is unavoidable.
Ugly guy = Tall NT HTN, Hot girlfriend = LTB Foidlet.

Its called cherry picking and does not prove shit

Same. Many of times tbh, and they're ALWAYS 'White sub-5s' with you guessed it, NOODLEWHORES.

Girl Smile GIF

lot of ugly guys who put up with a lot of shit to have a "girlfriend", for example cuckolding.

I think their point is just that it's not 'over' for you, and there are cases where people uglier than most members here have had consensual sex with a foid

but I don't see why that matters

the discussion isn't about one person having sex, it's about overall statistical trends and what that reflects about modern society

With most of these scenarios, either the person is overrating the woman/underrating the man or just lying.

If ugly guy with a hot girlfriend would be normal thing because women are into personalities and not looks, you wouldn't have to give me icherry picked examples of ugly men with hot women because I would see them everywhere.

If you see an ugly guy with a beautiful girl, ask yourself these question:

-does he get respected by her ?
-does he get quality sex or sex at all ?
-how long and hard did he had to simp and jestermax to get her ?
-how many other guys did she have before him ?

If you end up seeing 6/10 man with a 6/10 woman then most people would say that the woman looks much more attractive than the man. Both of them can be in the top 40%, but the woman will be attractive, and the man won't be. Because women already view 80% of men below average in looks anyway. They practically look at all men as ugly mongrels. Thus an average looking man is ugly already

Women basically think that they are all looks-matches with Chad or that they think they have to settle when they go for a high-tier normie

Been hearing that shit on and off for at least a decade
It is one of the most common :bluepill: retorts

I know a shitton of average guys with average girlfriends.
Which is brutal enough
Yep, that is what is truly brutal. When I see a Chad with a foid I'm usually not surprised and it doesn't actually make me as jelous, but when I see normies who I think are nothing special looking have relationship after relationship it destroys me completely because then it becomes clear how inferior I am to everyone else

Yep, that is what is truly brutal. When I see a Chad with a foid I'm usually not surprised and it doesn't actually make me as jelous, but when I see normies who I think are nothing special looking have relationship after relationship it destroys me completely because then it becomes clear how inferior I am to everyone else
:yes:

Giga nuclear truth bomb.

The "ugly" guy is usually an average looking guy
Yeah these guys are never truly ugly, they just look a bit plain compared to the guys foids normally go for. They still pass looks thresholds.

When a foid says it you must account for the fact that 80% of men are considered ugly by foids. Therefore, if a foid says that she sees ugly men with hot gfs all the time, these men can be anywhere from a 0/10 to a 7.9/10