Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I know an ugly guy who has a hot girlfriend, you guys are full of shit!" (TEEHEE)

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
LURKING NORMIES PAY ATTENTION

Yea im not gonna deny the small possibillity of an ugly male getting an attractive female, hey anythings possible, but the possibility of that happening is very RARE. Because the problem is, when normies quote "I know an ugly guy who has a hot girlfriend, you guys are full of shit!" , the normies are overstating how ugly he is and overstating how hot the girl is for dramatic effect, while leaving out other important details that make the relationship work (usually money). Money makes the world go round, especially for females, because most of them are lazy bitches that dont wanna work as can be seen later on when they marry a man.

Most of us dont have insane standards contrary to popular belief. Were not looking for super models.

My standards:

-Around my age ( dont care if its higher or lower)

-not morbidly obese

-hygenic

-not emotionally or physically abusive

- really dont care much what the face looks like

That's not really asking for much at all.

Anyways, back to the core point. Firstly, the pool of young women willing to date an ugly guy is a lot smaller than the high amount of unattractive guys who are seeking a relationship. In the words of SJW's, we face unconscious biases and have to jump through many hoops that the average person, especially woman, will never understand. We face systemic prejudice in the form of lookism on a daily basis. People automatically believe attractive people have better personality traits and the opposite is true for ugly people

Telling us about how you know an ugly guy with a girlfriend and that disproves everything we say is like telling a poor black person that racism doesn't exist because you know successful black people, and its 100% their own fault for the position they are in now.

LURKING NORMIES PAY ATTENTION

MI0002475172