Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious “I know a guy who’s X and he has a wife”

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I always laugh when a cucktear or some other subhuman says this.

It’s no different from saying “I know a starving African child who found a Happy Meal in a dumpster with some fries and half a burger left in it”.

Finding a wife is nothing. Nearly anyone can do that if they’re financially stable unless they’re literally deformed. I’m not even talking about betabuxxing. I mean that after a woman has went through her “finding myself” phase by getting plowed by 5 different cocks a week throughout highschool and college, she begins looking for a safe cuckold with whom she can start a family, unless she plans to die as a cat lady.

The fact is that if she didn’t give you her virginity and her teenage years or at the very least her early 20s then she doesn’t love you. She just sees you as the fucking idiot that you are since you got down on your knee to propose to a woman who got down on her knees for dozens of other men.

This is all common sense for anyone who isn’t mentally retarded obviously but I just had to make this post because I don’t know if I should be amused or angry when I see someone say “I know a man who’s 5’6 and he has a ‘beautiful’ wife. The funny part is that “beautiful wife” is clearly an oxymoron. If a woman was beautiful (below 25) she wouldn’t be getting married.

Anecdotal evidence is generally useless but all the guys i know who have a wife are cucks to the extent that i have accepted i either rope an incel or eventually turn into a betacuck and get a landwhale foid wife.

Anecdotal evidence is generally useless but all the guys i know who have a wife are cucks to the extent that i have accepted i either rope an incel or eventually turn into a betacuck and get a landwhale foid wife.
I’d rather rope an incel than marry a land whale tbh. Call me a volcel but landwhales gross me out.

having a wife is cuckoldry by default unless you started dating her in highschool and took her virginity.

If you didn’t deflower her in highschool and marry her after hs then its over

We don’t want old roasties using us for resources and emotional tampon

Does this apply if she's 18-20 yr olds when she gets married?

no, but how often do you find a foid who gets married that young in the west?

Happens in my family.

20 y/o 5'10 female cousin married a 5'6 guy.

Other female cousin married at 19 to a 6'1 guy.

Have two male cousins, both not good looking (one is balding, other is bug-eyed), who married 17 and 19 y/o girls.

Currently have another cousin my age (23) engaged to a girl who's 17.

Cucktears are delusional.
they think its ok to let foids whore themselves and be used by chad as a Fleshlight.
they need therapy not us

Happens in my family.

20 y/o 5'10 female cousin married a 5'6 guy.

Other female cousin married at 19 to a 6'1 guy.

Have two male cousins, both not good looking (one is balding, other is bug-eyed), who married 17 and 19 y/o girls.

Currently have another cousin my age (23) engaged to a girl who's 17.

where the fuck do you live? Certainly not America or western Europe.

It's just plain cherry picking. They use random stories without context to support their narrative.