Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I know a former incel who became a famous rapper and started slaying

Jesus Christ. Maybe it is easy to get famous if this baldcel can write trash like this and earn status.

your quote is correct, also you are one of them for defending them
8d6

"your quote is correct, also you are one of them for defending them"
Whatever you say, tradcuck

View attachment 254184
"your quote is correct, also you are one of them for defending them"
Whatever you say, tradcuck
I am not trad in any way because I have no tradition, I live in a land as a foreign race and I don't even speak the same languange as my ancestors, I am as far from traditional as you could get, but at least I know only idiots like rap music

I am not trad in any way because I have no tradition, I live in a land as a foreign race and I don't even speak the same languange as my ancestors, I am as far from traditional as you could get, but at least I know only idiots like rap music
You are intentionally ignoring the fact that lyrical rap exists, and you're also making generalisations about an entire genre of music based on a very ignorant, limited, and shallow understanding of it. You are the idiot here.

You are intentionally ignoring the fact that lyrical rap exists, and you're also making generalisations about an entire genre of music based on a very ignorant, limited, and shallow understanding of it. You are the idiot here.
You are the biggest idiot on the planet, are you a blackcel btw?

Anybody who likes rap should be killed, including you, fuck every type of rap on the planet, and fuck you for enabling literal criminals because you want to feel cool, fuck you

You are the biggest idiot on the planet, are you a blackcel btw?

Anybody who likes rap should be killed, including you, fuck every type of rap on the planet, and fuck you for enabling literal criminals because you want to feel cool, fuck you
"Noooooooo Im nooot a tradcuck :soy::soy::soy::soy:"
"Fuckin degenerates they all need to be killed :feels::feels::feels:"
You think you're a fucking paragon of virtue, even though you did absolutely nothing notable. You listened to 2 or 3 mainstream rap songs, and now you think you're some kind of a patrician for not liking them.

JFL at your pathetic death squad fantasy, this is how you'd aim IRL.

Albania is great

In my opinion he's not bad looking just average and jfl at "just be famous bro"