Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I know a former incel who became a famous rapper and started slaying

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

640 0 5d7e1a25bba78

Former baldcel/fatcel i know became a famous rapper in my country. Wtf this is crazy.
My mom is good friends with his mom so our families have always hung out with eachother. For as long as ive known him hes always been a fatcel and then he became bald and it was even more over. A few years ago my mom told me that he had moved to Albania to become a rapper, i thought "lol that sounds retarded". Then a few days ago my mom's showing me a video and saying how it's him.
jfl he actually managed to statusmaxx by becoming a famous rapper back in our home country. In America all he would be is a middle class normie at best, but he went back to our country and has become a statusmaxxed rich rapper thats slaying stacies. If I knew how to rap i would legit do this too
This is his most recent girlfriend:
-640-0-5d9b618301993.jpg

And this is him slaying thots:
54732127 275189726693165 1720495466512751201 n67769534 155436265513317 2930204316732960799 n

Its not slaying when youre providing money.

JFL, what language is that? One of the worst rap songs (I don't like this style of music, but this is brutally low effort, sounds like a piss take) I've ever had the misfortune of laying my ears on, and that is saying something considering all the trash that's out there.

..okay, Albania, subhumanitarian Mecca.

Last edited:
Are you Albanian-American?

just go back to Albania, bro!

tbh albanians are the true master race
the lost tribe of israel

Imagine getting spotted and doxxed by this post, that would be suifuel tbhngldedsrsbeinghonest

Statusmaxxing is real.

JFL, what language is that? One of the worst rap songs (I don't like this style of music, but this is brutally low effort, sounds like a piss take) I've ever had the misfortune of laying my ears on, and that is saying something considering all the trash that's out there.

Lol yeah, our language doesn't go well with fast paced rapping.
But you'll still have low IQ wannabe gangbangers listening to this shit

This is how most Albanian and Greek rap songs sound. I've heard wayy worse songs than this that are even more popular. You should listen to greek rapper Mad Clip he sounds like he has throat cancer or some shit and his lyrics are shit. One of his famous song lyrics (which has somewhat become a meme hre) is " give the lentil soup to the hungry people"

Last edited:
This is how most Albanian and Greek rap songs sound. I've heard wayy worse songs tan this that are even more popular. You should listen to greek rapper Mad Clip he sounds like he has throat cancer or some shit and his lyrics are shit. One of his famous sing lyrics (which had become a meme somewhat) is " give te lentil soup to the hungry people"
Where are you from buddy boyo?

https://incels.is/attachments/54732127_275189726693165_1720495466512751201_n-jpg.253952/

Looks like a legit truecel JFL.

There's no such thing as a ''former incel''.

Çkemi vëlla:feelsYall: I am Albanian, living in Greece. How is life in Ameica? I've heard that lots of Albanians are immigrating there, my parents want to go there too.
Lol another shqipecel :feelsautistic:
Yeah I'm in NYC and theres always been tons of Albanians here, but now there's even more.
Its suicidefuel for me as a truecel since I have to see Albanian stacies going around getting slayed by Chad's and tyrones while I rot.
How is it in greece?

If you're not low inhib and NTmaxxed you're not trying

only way out for a truecel is moneymaxx and statusmaxx. For every trucel that makes it, thousands others will rot and suffer til the bitter end.

Lol another shqipecel :feelsautistic:
Yeah I'm in NYC and theres always been tons of Albanians here, but now there's even more.
Its suicidefuel for me as a truecel since I have to see Albanian stacies going around getting slayed by Chad's and tyrones while I rot.
How is it in greece?
There are lots of Albanians in Greece too. There are also lots of Bulgarians and currys aswell. Greece is bad economicaly as always. At least Tsipras used to help the poor but Mitsotakis will probably not.

There are lots of Albanians in Greece too. There are also lots of Bulgarians and currys aswell. Greece is bad economicaly as always. At least Tsipras used to help the poor but Mitsotakis will probably not.
Yeah Greece has become a shithole recently.
But Americas economy is about to tank due to the coronavirus. Our unemployment is already at like 40%. I wont even be able to moneymaxx and statusmaxx :feelscry:

What country?

Yeah Greece has become a shithole recently.
But Americas economy is about to tank due to the coronavirus. Our unemployment is already at like 40%. I wont even be able to moneymaxx and statusmaxx :feelscry:
40% ?! That's crazy. America's unemployment rate is nearly as bad as Greece's. I truly didn't know that things were that bad in the US. Wish you the best and I hope you get through this man

Lol yeah, our language doesn't go well with fast paced rapping.
JFL it's probably just him lacking the ability to articulate it well, I have heard rap songs in similar languages that at least sound 'on point' for what they are, this is just another level of bad.
This is how most Albanian and Greek rap songs sound. I've heard wayy worse songs than this that are even more popular. You should listen to greek rapper Mad Clip he sounds like he has throat cancer or some shit and his lyrics are shit. One of his famous song lyrics (which has somewhat become a meme hre) is " give the lentil soup to the hungry people"
I'll look into that the next time I'm having a masochistic impulse, thank you brocel.

money maxing and status maxing are very legit. at least for slaying short term. It's just that you need more status/money than most incels will ever hit using conventional methods

Well, if he’s moving to ALBANIA of all places for economic opportunity then OP must be from as far as Libya or Kazakhstan (or maybe Greece in 2020 tbh) in order for that to make sense. Albania is one of the poorest countries in Europe.

Well, if he’s moving to ALBANIA of all places for economic opportunity then OP must be from as far as Libya or Kazakhstan (or maybe Greece in 2020 tbh) in order for that to make sense. Albania is one of the poorest countries in Europe.
I'm living in jewmerica.
If you think about it, what he did is actually high IQ in terms of economic opportunity.
In America all he could ever be ins a middle class normie at best. And since it's way harder to get famous in America he never would have made it.
But in Albania with his money he is considered rich. He is basically in the top 1% over there and banging tons of thots, while in America he would be a nobody.
Over there he can buy mansions, sports cars, and clubs. While with that same count of money over here he wouldnt even be able to buy a house

I'm living in jewmerica.
If you think about it, what he did is actually high IQ in terms of economic opportunity.
In America all he could ever be ins a middle class normie at best. And since it's way harder to get famous in America he never would have made it.
But in Albania with his money he is considered rich. He is basically in the top 1% over there and banging tons of thots, while in America he would be a nobody.
Over there he can buy mansions, sports cars, and clubs. While with that same count of money over here he wouldnt even be able to buy a house
High IQ tbh, and that takes balls. I respect people who do that. I’m going to try and do that in South America eventually (not be a rapper obviously.)

Lifefuel for rappercels. If only we can become good at rapping somehow.

JFL it's probably just him lacking the ability to articulate it well, I have heard rap songs in similar languages that at least sound 'on point' for what they are, this is just another level of bad.

I'll look into that the next time I'm having a masochistic impulse, thank you brocel.
Always glad to help a fellow brocel. Here is arecommendation JFL hearing songs like this one is definitely a way of self harm

only way out for a truecel is moneymaxx and statusmaxx. For every trucel that makes it, thousands others will rot and suffer til the bitter end.
Yeah this. its not complicated

Clearly not incel tier in looks. Was probably just some awkward normie

He looks incel as fuck

stop posting people who were never incels and saying they are incels

stop posting people who were never incels and saying they are incels
Bro I knew this guy forever.
Hes been a fatcel his whole life and then became bald.
How is a fat nojawline bald man not an incel?

Bro I knew this guy forever.
Hes been a fatcel his whole life and then became bald.
How is a fat nojawline bald man not an incel?
he was never bad looking, just because a guy is fat and bald does make him an incel

If you're not low inhib and NTmaxxed you're not trying
Man, everyone in the tread says that its over, but it seems like a lifefuel for me, bald manlet ascended and became a slayer!

he was never bad looking, just because a guy is fat and bald does make him an incel
Lol try telling that to all the baldcels on this forum.
I know the guy and hes never had a gf/ascended before he got famouse

Lol try telling that to all the baldcels on this forum.
I know the guy and hes never had a gf/ascended before he got famouse
rappers can't be incels, no exceptions if you rap you are a low IQ person who cares about looking cool and people who care about that stuff are low IQ

rappers can't be incels, no exceptions if you rap you are a low IQ person who cares about looking cool and people who care about that stuff are low IQ
You're out of touch
Seriously, you're fucking retarded

Last edited:
You're out of touch
I will fight anyone to the death on this, rap is a shitty genre and I lose respect for anyone if I hear they are a rapper

I will fight anyone to the death on this, rap is a shitty genre and I lose respect for anyone if I hear they are a rapper

"all rap is stupid low IQ nigger music they just rap about money and hoes :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

"all rap is stupid low IQ nigger music they just rap about money and hoes :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

your quote is correct, also you are one of them for defending them