Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I know a foid who is the most "basic bitch" stereotype ever

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
-Foid
-Young in her early 20s
-Average not Stacy but not femcel tier
-Likes normie music like Ed Sheeran, Imagine Dragons or whatever pop song is in the radio
-Glued to social media
-Post selfies and stories all the time
-Follows a shitton of influencers
-Loves traveling and always has to tell you that she's been to Norway or to the Balkans
-Her other "hobbies" are gym and partying
-Loves Netflix
-Got a business administration degree
-Economically conservative but socially very woke and feminist

Foids = Literal NPCs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

and she probably still thinks she's special

she probably drowns in gallons of chad's cum :feelspuke:

Is she your British roommate?

Is she your British roommate?
No she was my high school classmate so I haven't seen her in some years but her insta is public. She was already a basic bitch in HS kek

No she was my high school classmate so I haven't seen her in some years but her insta is public. She was already a basic bitch in HS kek
You're Catalan, right?

Yes but I'm not a nationalist kek
I've tried learning the language and I might learn it again. I know it's closest to French and Italian than Spanish (it's a sister language to Occitan).

so basically every female ever?
colour me surprised

I've tried learning the language and I might learn it again. I know it's closest to French and Italian than Spanish (it's a sister language to Occitan).
If it's as a hobby okay do whatever you want to cope. It's an easy language for native Spanish, French or Italian speakers (probably Portuguese too but not as much). But outside Catalonia is completely useless so the only situation I can think of it being valuable is if you apply for a company that does a lot of business in Catalonia kek

If it's as a hobby okay do whatever you want to cope. It's an easy language for native Spanish, French or Italian speakers (probably Portuguese too but not as much). But outside Catalonia is completely useless so the only situation I can think of it being valuable is if you apply for a company that does a lot of business in Catalonia kek
Might move to Barcelona one day, idk.

uy3btaqd6ko01.png

I swear I never seen a girl who doesn’t fall into the ‘basic birch’ stereotype or represents some qualities tbh

I'm not like the other girls teehee:foidSoy:

These basic bitches fucking enrage me man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back