Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know a 40 year old virgin

There is a 50 year old virgin on reddit tbh

أهلاً حبيبي

I'm Egyptcel.

I cringe when I see whitebois proclaim the Middle East as some sort of utopia for incels.

They have no fucking idea how much there is sexual frustration in our region.

I cringe when I see whitebois proclaim the Middle East as some sort of utopia for incels.

They have no fucking idea how much there is sexual frustration in our region.
It's all about money and height here.

WTF you dont look like an Egyptian, im an Egyptiancel.
I look like a stereotypical brown arab.
Thought you were a Latino KEK.

You are a retarded LARPer and you should kys.
Lmao a lot of Egyptians on here. Not surprised actually because the Egyptian genetics are trash. However, you'd be considered tall here boyo.

Only shit you talk about is rape.
JFL at making us look like trash, go fk yourself.
You act like a SFcel LARPing as an arab.

Lmao a lot of Egyptians on here. Not surprised actually because the Egyptian genetics are trash. However, you'd be considered tall here boyo.

My parents and siblings look fine, its just me with the fucked up nose(and im short af compared to dutch dudes).
JFL at blaming our race genetics on our subhumanity, its all about us being midgets and white women despising arabs/brown ppl.
If I was tall I would be a 5/10.

My parents and siblings look fine, its just me with the fucked up nose(and im short af compared to dutch dudes).
JFL at blaming our race genetics on our subhumanity, its all about us being midgets and white women despising arabs/brown ppl.
If I was tall I would be a 5/10.
Yeah man you must be having shit luck to be living in the tallest country in the world while being only 5'10.

Yeah man you must be having shit luck to be living in the tallest country in the world while being only 5'10.

Thats why I might get LL in the future, I will ascend on behalf of all egyptiancels.
KAPPA.

One of the most respectable principles of Islam is the ability as a male to treat females like property.

Thats why I might get LL in the future, I will ascend on behalf of all egyptiancels.
KAPPA.
Yeah man make us proud. I've never seen an Egyptian slayer in the west all my life.

One of the most respectable principles of Islam is the ability as a male to treat females like property.

Sure buddy, all 0.8 billion of us muslim males rape women.
JFL at believing SFcels.

Are you muslim?

Do you really even need to ask that question?
Im an egyptian muslim.

I didn't say that.

You implied it by stating that treating women like objects is one of the core beliefs of islam as a response to my comment about rape.
Dont try to back paddle.

You implied it by stating that treating women like objects is one of the core beliefs of islam as a response to my comment about rape.
Dont try to back paddle.

It was a core belief of many societies and religions, but in this day and age most people don't follow it.

It was a core belief of many societies and religions, but in this day and age most people don't follow it.

I will stop argueing, because you have the greatest anime as your profile pic.
ROAD ROLLER DA.