Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know a 40 year old virgin

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
He is a friend of a family friend, a member of my church. He is a software developer who is pretty ugly, especially now that he is middle age. I guess he just never found a wife because I know uglier people his age who got married. We tried to set him up with a single 35 year old foid who is really ugly, it failed miserably. I'm roping before I ever get anywhere near that point.

God I hope for the sake of him and everyone here that this life is a simulation in a video game. And the only reason I'm struggling so much is because real me was a dumbass showoff who wanted to play nightmare mode.

at least he can cope with the money he has when im 40 ill still be incel and poor and homeless probably

Still going to church as a 40 year old virgin, just lol.

I've said it before, the meta for oldcels it too learn chemistry and make use of it. How? Think for a minute and you'll get there.

I'm laughing my ass off. "Get to the gym!" is non-incel advice.
Incel advice: "Get the rope!"

Give him a glock

kkt6 said:
Give him a glock

He probably isn't offing himself because he believes he'll go to hell if he commits suicide.

tehgymcel420 said:
He probably isn't offing himself because he believes he'll go to hell if he commits suicide.
It doesn't have to be suicide if he's a martyr.

tehgymcel420 said:

No Incel suicide goes to Hell. Each and every one goes to a cause that maybe, just maybe, the normies can see the irreversible damage they've done to the world.

I hope he chooses to become a winnER in the end.

its fucking over

universallyabhorred said:
I hope he chooses to become a winnER in the end.

That would be glorious. But sadly, he is too beta to be an hERo.

tehgymcel420 said:

He won't go to hell if it's for an Incel cause, he'll join St. Blackops2cel and St. Elliot in Incelhalla.

I'm headed that way tbh

VLÖ said:
He won't go to hell if it's for an Incel cause, he'll join St. Blackops2cel and St. Elliot in Incelhalla.

I don't think he believes in St. Blackops2cel.

My future if I live

I wouldn't let anyone know I'm a virgin.

I know an acquaintance of mine who is in his 40s, most likely a virgin and never married, he's morbidly obese and is around 148cm or 150cm, i feel bad for him.

How do you know he is a virgin

In what way did it fail miserably?

I know a 60 yo virgin.
The thing is that he's doing it on purpose.
He never tried getting a gf because he was never interested in females anyway.

So he just watches tv, goes out for beer at a club with some friends, plays at slot machines and that's pretty much it.
He's a cool guy though

lol, then people focus on yourself and career and a girl will come along the way.
IPifU.gif

Some just don't cut it. wE are one of them

He is a friend of a family friend, a member of my church. He is a software developer who is pretty ugly, especially now that he is middle age. I guess he just never found a wife because I know uglier people his age who got married. We tried to set him up with a single 35 year old foid who is really ugly, it failed miserably. I'm roping before I ever get anywhere near that point.

Confirmed larper. @Stanx22 @Allblueeeee kek.

He's an ex-Christian who likes Islam. He's an Egyptian like me too :rolleyes:

Coptic Christian? He probably has blue eyes or some shit. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Mogged again.

Coptic Christian? He probably has blue eyes or some shit. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Mogged again.
Some copts have blue eyes but we're still ugly af, not kidding when I say Indians mog us.

Even the guy at 4:30?

Let's see.... he nosemogs me, so yeah, he mogs me. They all nosemog me. I haven't seen a single person who I nosemogged. EVER. Even Adrien Brody nosemogs me because at least his nosetip isn't droopy to the point it partially hides his philtrum.

Ask him why he hasn't roped yet.

He is a devout christian, probably believes he'll go to hell if ropes.

I wonder how bad he thinks it’ll be compared to his current existence.