Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I knocked a rich NYC foid to the ground LOL

Nava

Nava

Self-banned
-
Had to travel to Manhattan for thanksgiving stuff last week, turns out foids with money from all over the world flock to NYC around the holidays to do shopping and live a life completely out of touch to the average New Yorker. Unsurprisingly, rich foids were handed everything in life and are thus entitled assholes on the street, they have NO pedestrian etiquette whatsoever.
I remember I was walking down Fifth Avenue (Mecca for entitled foids) and this blonde foid with a fur coat and coffee comes walking towards me, directly in my path. Nevermind the fact that I was in the right flow of traffic, my thinking is whoever is the bigger person gets the right of way on a sidewalk, but this is an alien concept if you're a spoiled foid. I stood my ground and plowed right through her :feelshaha:, she buckled to the ground and was too in shock to even say anything to me, it was perfect.

Any Incels that live in wealthy urban centers need to "accidentally" bump into foids-maxx because that shit is fun.

Me shoving random female NPCs to the ground in GTA V :feelskek:

How heinous to do, you hateful inkwell; how dare you teach proper consequences and awareness of one's situation instead of enabling current foid privilege and the same entitlement leading to her apparent belief that absolutely nothing she does could ever be wrong or her fault, in any way! :feelsbaton:

I'd rather not get jumped by some white knights :feelswhat::feelswhat:

dont live that far. NYC is a shithole anyway it's the ultimate ER fuel out of any American city I've been to
I meant the Thanksgiving plans

You can’t say shit like that online and think we will believe you just like that

Had to travel to Manhattan for thanksgiving stuff last week, turns out foids with money from all over the world flock to NYC around the holidays to do shopping and live a life completely out of touch to the average New Yorker. Unsurprisingly, rich foids were handed everything in life and are thus entitled assholes on the street, they have NO pedestrian etiquette whatsoever.
I remember I was walking down Fifth Avenue (Mecca for entitled foids) and this blonde foid with a fur coat and coffee comes walking towards me, directly in my path. Nevermind the fact that I was in the right flow of traffic, my thinking is whoever is the bigger person gets the right of way on a sidewalk, but this is an alien concept if you're a spoiled foid. I stood my ground and plowed right through her :feelshaha:, she buckled to the ground and was too in shock to even say anything to me, it was perfect.

Any Incels that live in wealthy urban centers need to "accidentally" bump into foids-maxx because that shit is fun.
Dis y u inkwell, mang:soy::foidSoy:

I fucked your mom
You will never live rent free in my head. You aren’t interesting enough.
Your larp-stories bore the shit out of us.

Also: Ignore

based if true. i will eventually punch some random foid at night in a street where there are no security cameras for fun and run away

if real

You will never live rent free in my head. You aren’t interesting enough.
Your larp-stories bore the shit out of us.

Also: Ignore
Good stuff. Post another "turk tried to stab me" larp thread later.

Based if not LARP.