Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i knew this one gookcel who was put in a mental hospital

6ix9ine

Recruit
★★
this guy was totally normal, had his whole life ahead of him. the problem is that inceldom got the best of him and he went insane. he was expelled from school, disowned by his parents, and put in a mental hospital. I havent heard from him in ages but I know he lives boarded up somewhere living on government checks/welfare.

before inceldom got to him he was a completely bluepilled, happy go lucky guy with a good life ahead of him.

Women are literally destroying our lives.

Cases of young men driven mad by inceldom are becoming more frequent, sadly

I was myself put in a ward but managed to leave after a couple weeks.

I had a friend who was a hapa (this was back when we were both 18) who had his gf leave him for some guy who was in his late 20s.
He tried to OD on painkillers and almost died, but he recovered and was sent to a mental hospital for 3 weeks.
Roasties deserve nothing but the rope.

Euroasian writer had a similar story about his brother. I don't know if his blog is still around, but yeah loneliness fucks you up. I had a break down yesterday before going to sleep. I actually cried my eyes out.

Cases of young men driven mad by inceldom are becoming more frequent, sadly

I was myself put in a ward but managed to leave after a couple weeks.

not surprising considering the negative effects isolation and 0 interaction with the opposite gender can have.

hell I'm amazed I'm not more unhinged considering ive never have a friend and jobless for 2 years.

not surprising considering the negative effects isolation and 0 interaction with the opposite gender can have.

hell I'm amazed I'm not more unhinged considering ive never have a friend and jobless for 2 years.

i havent really talked to a women in 5 years irl except when they HAVE to talk to me (like cashiers, etc)

Legit. It's hard to stay sane when you're incel.

You need some strong copes to get by.

This is gonna be me soon. As months pass by I'm getting more and more anger build up inside of me

Intelligent men have always been aware of this since the days of Goethe.