Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I kissed a girl

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★
Then I woke up and realized it was a fucking dream I’m going to kill myself :lasereyes::lasereyes:

I can’t even fucking have a nice dream

Old swircheroocel, you almost got me

I hate waking up.

What does "Karisl" written in arabic next to you pfp mean ?
I don't know this arabic word.
Arabic is a dumb sand nigger language that doesn’t have any vowels as letters. It says currycel

What does "Karisl" written in arabic next to you pfp mean ?
I don't know this arabic word.
There is no meaning for this word in the Arabic language or even in Persian. Perhaps it has a meaning in other languages such as Urdu.

Arabic is a dumb sand nigger language that doesn’t have any vowels as letters. It says currycel
Then you should write differently. Arabic does have vowels (to a certain extent)

I'll send to you the right one because you wrote "ka" instead of "ku".

i hate waking up

agreed, but sounds ways better than nigger languages

Then I woke up and realized it was a fucking dream I’m going to kill myself :lasereyes::lasereyes:
i haven’t had a dream in years, but when i did i would get very sad when i would wake up and realize i’m back to my miserable life