Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I kinda feel bad for EC's parents

There's not really enough information in the public domain thus far for me to conclude that this is a typical example of an elected prosecutor with future political ambitions choosing to overcharge people who are currently very unpopular. But I am leaning towards that conclusion.

I really don't think that, based on the information that is in the public domain, that there's enough proximate cause to link "they bought the gun" to manslaughter. Some states have laws that explicitly allow parents to be prosecuted should a minor access one of their weapons and subsequently cause injury or death; Michigan does not, so this prosecutor is piggybacking on the manslaughter charge as a vehicle to penalize the same conduct. We'll hopefully see what appellate review says about this move.

I don't think judges or prosecutors should be elected at all. The point of having a judiciary is to insulate, to a certain extent, the reading of the law from the winds of populism.

Last edited:
There's not really enough information in the public domain thus far for me to conclude that this is a typical example of an elected prosecutor with future political ambitions choosing to overcharge people who are currently very unpopular. But I am leaning towards that conclusion.

I really don't think that there's enough proximate cause to link "they bought the gun" to manslaughter.

I don't think judges or prosecutors should be elected at all. The point of having a judiciary is to insulate, to a certain extent, the reading of the law from the winds of populism.
this is a fuckin (((gun grab))). I wonder if EC had an Oedipal complex because his mom is pretty hot and kind of cool to be so pro-second amendment and all that. Maybe having a mom you lust over fucks you up.

Last edited:
So basically what they're saying is that the parents should be found guilty of manslaughter because they couldn't read the mind of their son?

Or at least, that's very close to what it sounds like. I can see calling them negligent, sure, clearly they were. But that's not what's happening here.

can America go one day without having mass hysteria about some shooting? :waitwhat:

muh terrorism charge the kid as an adult and then keep pushing their political shit on his surroundings too how ridiculous

It’s racism. How many young blacks do shootings every weekend in Chicago and are their parents ever charged. It’s cuz white.

I feel a little bad for the shooter because you can tell his parents are low iq people.

So basically what they're saying is that the parents should be found guilty of manslaughter because they couldn't read the mind of their son?

Or at least, that's very close to what it sounds like. I can see calling them negligent, sure, clearly they were. But that's not what's happening here.
The United States currently is a criminally lawless nation and the majority of NPC mental nigger cattle concerning almost the entire population haven't figured this out yet, but will eventually in due time. It's fucking over, and should they ever disarm the United States which will of course come with tremendous difficulty I would imagine this entire goddamn world is entirely finished afterward. Charging parents for a crime their son committed? Bat shit crazy insane, would really like to know how they're going to pin any charges on them. :feelsjuice:
It’s racism. How many young blacks do shootings every weekend in Chicago and are their parents ever charged. It’s cuz white.

I feel a little bad for the shooter because you can tell his parents are low iq people.
The black kid who killed seven in Texas was released on bail. Did they go after his parents? No.

Is that dude free still? Nothing surprises me at this point.:feelsjuice:

I really don't think that, based on the information that is in the public domain, that there's enough proximate cause to link "they bought the gun" to manslaughter. Some states have laws that explicitly allow parents to be prosecuted should a minor access one of their weapons and subsequently cause injury or death; Michigan does not, so this prosecutor is piggybacking on the manslaughter charge as a vehicle to penalize the same conduct. We'll hopefully see what appellate review says about this move.

His parents probably came from a conservative political background and gave their son a gun for self-defense purposes along with respecting the tradition of the right to bear arms. Unless they can prove without a doubt that his parents knew well in advance that their son was going to go to a school and shoot up the place along with several people they don't have anything, but the media likes going after White people with the Hate Whitey meme in constant circulation these days where they're just going to run with it anyway because that's what they do as a political propaganda apparatus much like how the bolsheviks would psychologically terrorize the kulaks in Soviet Russia. Then that outright psychological terrorizing eventually lead to killing squads hunting them down to the last man, woman, and child. They're taking a tragedy and making it far worse, but they don't care because they're just in it for the political propaganda and the television ratings. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Media seething cus one white incel elliot rodgered meanwhile its a statistical fact blacks kill tenfold as many people ON A DAILY BASIS

Media seething cus one white incel elliot rodgered meanwhile its a statistical fact blacks kill tenfold as many people ON A DAILY BASIS
They get all excited when a rare White man goes on a public shooting spree because then they can ramp up the political propaganda that White males are domestic terrorists where for the good of the nation we should just round up all White males or execute them all so that the U.S.S.A. multiracial social utopia can finally be achieved politically without those good-for-nothing White males out of the way permanently. It's all so tiresome. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Fake like Sandy Hook