Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I kind of get a huge rush of dopamine when socializing as a cashier

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Just an observation

Socializing with the cashier? Or are you the cashier?

edit: this is a retarded question. Obviously you’re the cashier

Socializing with the cashier? Or are you the cashier?
I’m the cashier ofc. I was at target as a customer and the cashier though I was retarded because I bought 2 horse toys for the memes

I’m the cashier ofc
Yeah I noticed that on a reread of the title lmao.

I could never be a cashier. Do foids socialize with you at all or is it just boomers and such?

Yeah I noticed that on a reread of the title lmao.

I could never be a cashier. Do foids socialize with you at all or is it just boomers and such?
Boomers + some milfs but at the end of the day I’m still a virgin so who cares right

Boomers + some milfs but at the end of the day I’m still a virgin so who cares right
Fair enough. You charisma mog me tho, I can barely interact with my own family at this point.

Fair enough. You charisma mog me tho, I can barely interact with my own family at this point.
Nah I hate my family, my moms boyfriend bullied me relentlessly. I have just learned to pyschopathmaxx (nt max) through the pain of socializing

Nah I hate my family, my moms boyfriend bullied me relentlessly. I have just learned to pyschopathmaxx (nt max) through the pain of socializing
cuck her bf. fuck your mom in front of him. make it clear no one fucks your mom ex cept you

id rope in a week as cashier.

cuck her bf. fuck your mom in front of him. make it clear no one fucks your mom ex cept you
How about you lose your virginity first then tell me what to do lmao

I was a cashier years back. Don't remember it too well but I never remember foids socializing with me. Some of the fellows probably did though. Felt good.

Mogs me at socializing

I was a cashier years back. Don't remember it too well but I never remember foids socializing with me. Some of the fellows probably did though. Felt good.
how old are you?

That’s interesting. My efforts to NTmaxx usually come from the angle of being more “human”, but psychopath maxxing is an interesting take. I’ll try this.

That’s interesting. My efforts to NTmaxx usually come from the angle of being more “human”, but psychopath maxxing is an interesting take. I’ll try this.
Yo me in my mind, being a psycho is being a normie. Being a psycho is a normie. The whole fake act and just smile at laugh at everyone’s jokes is how normies are in general. I also tend to ask questions or make jokes. Normies are most receptive when I do these things. It’s extremely similar to how Charles Manson would aquire followers by being nice to them and complimenting them

Jfl I feel like a fucking robot while typing this just because normies are like a case study to me

Yo me in my mind, being a psycho is being a normie. Being a psycho is a normie. The whole fake act and just smile at laugh at everyone’s jokes is how normies are in general. I also tend to ask questions or make jokes. Normies are most receptive when I do these things. It’s extremely similar to how Charles Manson would aquire followers by being nice to them and complimenting them

Jfl I feel like a fucking robot while typing this just because normies are like a case study to me
I feel you on that. I’ve got pretty severe autism so I look at all interactions with a degree of separation. I don’t think normies are psycho though. In fact I think a lot of them think they’re super special anime protagonists jfl

But dopamine wont save ur incel face