Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I keep seeing christian Tyrones or chads everywhere I go I AM SICK OF IT

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★

I cant escape these corny fucking christfags, men having long hair (around neck level) is what foids want and not like my hair which is thick and black due to my curry genes and we get it chad you are grateful for god because you were gifted with your attractive looks and gf.

What's with your obsession with Tyrone?

Where I am from, even the ugliest person gives thanks to Allah. In the West, to be religious is to be part of a community closed in itself.

Of Christianity, what I hate most is Protestantism and its concept of "sola fide" or "only faith". It is what has allowed the Anglo-Saxon world to get ahead of the Catholic world and dominate the world, But, this has also caused us to live in the moral senescence that we experience today, and here in third world countries, we already notice the white ideological garbage, with Jewish approval, of course.

The woke-feminist-troon braincuck has wreaked a lot of havoc.
I literally only said Tyrone and thats all

I talked about the chad in the video

Christfags are (or can be) just as annoying and unbearable as Reddit atheists IMO.

See you tomorrow - in hell - sinner!

Religion is so cringe.

Of Christianity, what I hate most is Protestantism and its concept of "sola fide" or "only faith". It is what has allowed the Anglo-Saxon world to get ahead of the Catholic world and dominate the world, But, this has also caused us to live in the moral senescence that we experience today, and here in third world countries, we already notice the white ideological garbage, with Jewish approval, of course.
nah, catholicism was already degenerate and amoral in the first place when the reformation happened

things like indulgences, moral corruption and jewishness (martin luther was famously anti-semitic) were an important part of early protestant criticisms of the church

by now the church catholic is crammed full of disgusting whores and degenerate normies, so ig it truly is 'catholic' in that sense. hardly an organ of god

ignoble desecration of the tomb of the sacred whore jesus christ, in the name of the infernal goat

/blackmetalsongtitles

nah, catholicism was already degenerate and amoral in the first place when the reformation happened

things like indulgences, moral corruption and jewishness (martin luther was famously anti-semitic) were an important part of early protestant criticisms of the church

by now the church catholic is crammed full of disgusting whores and degenerate normies, so ig it truly is 'catholic' in that sense. hardly an organ of god
One thing is the cathecism behind the religious practice and then, the corruption, like every religion, inside their own institutions.

Protestant morality was and is shit. Only their faith save them, while catholics consider that faith without good actions is dead.