Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I keep imagining my pillow as a girl when im in bed, then i daydream about being a chick magnet

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
and i just cuddle and kiss the pillow like it's a sexually attractive foid and i get filled with rage when i get out of bed because i know this isn't going to be something i'll ever experience. then i daydream about being a chick magnet and being with any gigastacy in college.

well guess what? i'm finishing my 4th year of college at a community college, i haven't even gotten enough credits to graduate. i only have reached 60 credits because i only take 2 classes a semester, sometimes dropping a class once in a while. all my classmates in HS who were chads, stacys or even normies are now going to graduate soon and have successful jobs. some are becoming research interns or working for important companies or some shit. and they all spent time partying in greek life and prolly getting sex all the time. and wtf have i done. i didn't make any friends in community college and am a ghost of my former self. i went from a happy incel to a nihilistic incel.

the only thing i can do is type on here and express anger or imagine my own pillow as a stacy to fuck and kiss.

Your mental health has been deteriorating for years, inceldom is the worst sickness.

Your mental health has been deteriorating for years, inceldom is the worst sickness.
my mental health has been total shit for a few years. it makes me feel fucking angER if you know what i mean

I was a chick magnet in my dreams too, I regret waking up

This is why it's important to get a good cope, like mathematics, and sink all your time into it so that you can at least moneymaxx.

Dreamt about dating a foid, probably caused by the warmth of my dog as I slept JFL

Dreamt about dating a foid, probably caused by the warmth of my dog as I slept JFL
brutal dogpill
This is why it's important to get a good cope, like mathematics, and sink all your time into it so that you can at least moneymaxx.
moneymaxxing is what trump did. he was a normie
I was a chick magnet in my dreams too, I regret waking up
waking up back as an incel is the worst feeling in the world.

i think colvin is out on the town

Not on this life, son

Maybe there is reincarnation and when you die you get born as a rich chad, who knows
i don't believe in reincarnation. @Legendarywristcel maybe does. he indian so prolly hindu

indian guys can only ascend in india if they're at least a normie. in america they can't ascend
And yet they are restricted to disgusting 3/10 indian females

curry foids are never hot
And so does curry men.. unfourtunately the racepill is undeniable but the fucking autistic retarded normies rather live in the fucking fantasy world of """"""equality"""""" (except there is no equality for lonely men)

I be grinding my dick against my mattress when I wake up tbh ngl

i don't believe in reincarnation. @Legendarywristcel maybe does. he indian so prolly hindu

Iam not religious tbh. No god would design a world so unfair to the majority of men.

dont coom in it bc u have to rest ur head in it later which is gay af

i like daydreaming

Tbh i feel i never grew up. I never had any significant life experience thanks to my inceldom and over protective parents.
I feel like I am the same 12 years old depressed kid I was before, just in a 26 old body.

Tbh i feel i never grew up. I never had any significant life experience thanks to my inceldom and over protective parents.
I feel like I am the same 12 years old depressed kid I was before, just in a 26 old body.
12 year olds have more experience than me

Seems like a good cope

:dafuckfeels:you are another one of them @Wizard32
Actually no, maybe that's occasionally happened but it's not a regular thing with me.

I can't even orgasm fucking my mattress, it's not firm enough to provide enough stimulation.

Carpeted floor on wood with maybe a thin layer of padding is pretty much the sweet spot. I've tried concrete in the past and that's a bit too firm.

and i just cuddle and kiss the pillow like it's a sexually attractive foid and i get filled with rage when i get out of bed

I've cuddled pillows before but I find they tend to be too uniformly shaped and pliable to be interesting to hug, that's why at 34 years old I still sleep with a small bear.

Which is weird because I actually bought a mini-waifu hug pillow 10 years ago and it's still sitting in plastic wrap in a gym bag.

I don't want my family to see it and make fun of me.

But I guess I'm okay with the bear for some reason, maybe because it's easier to hide?

Been doing the same thing since i was 14

It's crazy cause you expect it to change soon... then you fast-forward some years and nothing has changed. And you realize how trapped you are in your pathetic existence

It's crazy cause you expect it to change soon... then you fast-forward some years and nothing has changed. And you realize how trapped you are in your pathetic existence

Can relate tbh

I have only one pillow..