Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I keep hoping to get Tinder matches, and when I do, I panic

thePhantom

thePhantom

Gold-hatted, high-bouncing loser
★★★★
In the past, I could shrug of rejections fairly quickly and just focus at doing my best at the next opportunity, but it has become increasingly clear how corrosive these experiences have been. Now every time I see some sort of opportunity, all will to try to seize it is overtaken by some sort of limbic reaction which just makes me want to put the greatest distance possible between me and the woman in question as if she were a deeply malevolent being (which often doesn't seem far from the truth). I can sometimes override this instinct, but never quite summon any enthusiasm in contact attempts, and I believe that this apprehension of mine shines through and diminishes what chances I may have had even further. So I get rejected once more, and the spiral continues … I'm maybe a 5 in looks (but a mentalcel with minor autism) and it truly sucks to ponder that with some initial luck, maybe that spiral would have gone the other way.

thats what rejection does to you i know its over for me im damaged from the "corrosive" after effects of rejection

I had Tinder for a whole year and could not get a SINGLE match.

Volcel out.

Volcel out.
Maybe I will end up a volcel, but so far I keep trying. Getting a few matches or dates won't do any good if you keep getting rejected at that point. You just keep losing time, money, and self-esteem.

Maybe I will end up a volcel, but so far I keep trying. Getting a few matches or dates won't do any good if you keep getting rejected at that point. You just keep losing time, money, and self-esteem.
If you can continually get a few matches or dates, you can gain crucial experience and improve each time. Every subsequent date and match is that much more likely to succeed.
Less than subtle humblebrag post.

Volcel out.
Tinder is garbage and OKCupid commited suicide.

Online dating is a no go.

Dunno why an incel would even go near tinder. Do you want to be brutally destroyed?

If you can continually get a few matches or dates, you can gain crucial experience and improve each time. Every subsequent date and match is that much more likely to succeed.
Less than subtle humblebrag post.
What I'm saying is that I was thinking positively like that at the start, but I now feel that the opposite is happening and that things are rather deteriorating. I'm not saying I have entirely given up hope, but I'm 27 years old and virgin but for hookers.

Dunno why an incel would even go near tinder. Do you want to be brutally destroyed?
I agree it's bad, but it's the best tool I've found. It's hard for me to approach IRL because of high inhib. Besides, I get rejected even more promptly if it's not online, because then my autism and other issues shine through.

Last time I checked, you had to actually get laid to be a fakecel …

what makes op a fakecel? i've heard of a lot of incels that get matches and they don't get called fake.

Can OP get dates? Matches mean nothing and most often flake. I had 50 matches and not one date before

if you have a dating app installed, you're a fakecel

If you're a mentalcel, this. Just talking to girls/using Tinder should make you learn that you don't have to give a single fuck about them, you need to learn you could tell them you want to shit on their chest and it will literally have 0 effect on your life if they unmatch you or never date you again.
So just "be yourself" and don't give a shit when you talk to them (just try not to sound autistic; aim for humour). Each failure makes you learn what to do, and what not to do.
If you can, then go on bad dates. Realise you'll never see the girls again and it'll insprise you with confidence; do this a few times and the anxiety will lessen.

Legit the best thing i've done for my mental health is go on awkward coffee dates, brag about stuff i've never done to them, fake hobbies, etc. just to get reactions and realise what these girls think of me has literally no bearing on my life. It really puts things into perspective for you. A single first date can make all the difference in your confidence. It'll suck when she doesn't text back, but maybe the next one will.

Oh, and try to go to bars then afterwards to clubs so you can get drunk as fuck - You'll go from a 1/10 to a 5/10 and she'll go from a 3/10 to a 10/10 with enough drinks in you both.
Remember to re-use funny material you have, there's no shame in that.
Go get 'em champ.
ShecameforCWC 200803

Tinder doesn't do shit for you if you can't stand women in the first place

Most people will get matches on Tinder but the women have literally zero intention of meeting up with you unless you're a chad. They just want to get the initial "Wow you're hot" messages then they'll ghost you. Its a validation/ego thing. Getting a match is no indication of your level of attractiveness without the end result of fucking the woman.
They just want a series of 50+ guys to tell them how hot they are and how much they want to meet up and fuck her, its the perfect thing for when chad is busy or she feels a little insecure.

How the fuck have people not realised that Tinder is a waste of time? All you'll accomplish is feeding some vapid whores ego for a few days until you're ghosted for the 100th time that year.

Most people will get matches on Tinder but the women have literally zero intention of meeting up with you unless you're a chad. They just want to get the initial "Wow you're hot" messages then they'll ghost you. Its a validation/ego thing. Getting a match is no indication of your level of attractiveness without the end result of fucking the woman.
They just want a series of 50+ guys to tell them how hot they are and how much they want to meet up and fuck her, its the perfect thing for when chad is busy or she feels a little insecure.

How the fuck have people not realised that Tinder is a waste of time? All you'll accomplish is feeding some vapid whores ego for a few days until you're ghosted for the 100th time that year.

At best. At worst you won't get any matches at all.

OKcupid used to be better because it attracted more introverted people. However, they introduced some BS requirement that makes it necessary for people to like each other first rendering the whole site useless.

@FACEandLMS

OP deserves to be run over by an 18-wheeler. Is op white too, for even greater insult? WASTE THE GODMODE YOU FUCKING NUTJOB. Speed up that white genocide!!

I don't get guys who spend all day here because they want to complain about not having a gf while not dating their Tinder matches. We need an ethnic-only sub forum for INCELS. Leave the fakecels out there to compare Tinder matches.

OP deserves to be run over by an 18-wheeler. Is op white too, for even greater insult? WASTE THE GODMODE YOU FUCKING NUTJOB. Speed up that white genocide!!

I don't get guys who spend all day here because they want to complain about not having a gf while not dating their Tinder matches. We need an ethnic-only sub forum for INCELS. Leave the fakecels out there to compare Tinder matches.
White-cels mainly fall into 2 categories

Standardcels - refuse to date ethnic chicks or sub 4 women or non virgins
Mentalcels - too scared to talk to women or message their tinder matches

Not saying there arent any white truecels but most of the demographic falls into those 2 categories

Not saying there arent any white truecels but most of the demographic falls into those 2 categories

+1

fakecel i got 0 matches from tinder.

I am in the same boat as you homie. I get tinder matches, i have women "hit" on me from time to time but i am too aspie to hold my end of the deal and esclate sexualy.
The thing is i am a 28 years old virgin with asparger syndrom - it's over for me but probably not over for you.
Leave this place and go ask for normie advice while you still can.

I get that I may seem spoiled and insensitive to someone who get no matches at all, but please understand that while we maybe struggle in partially different stages of our trying to escape inceldom, the end result is the same for us all: we aren't getting laid. To get a few matches who ghost you and the occasional date who will look at you with a disappointedly blank stare while hurrying to eat the food you paid for is not very enviable.

In any case, I mustered some courage and messaged 2 Tinder matches and 1 Okcupid match (I actually think their new system is better for us). So far I'm pretty sure that at least one of the Tinder matches and the Okcupid match aren't answering. So much for that.
I am in the same boat as you homie. I get tinder matches, i have women "hit" on me from time to time but i am too aspie to hold my end of the deal and esclate sexualy.
The thing is i am a 28 years old virgin with asparger syndrom - it's over for me but probably not over for you.
Haha I'm 27 and aspie too so cheers for it being over mate!

Out fakecel

Out fakecel
How the hell is he a fakecel if he is a virgin? You could at least try to smear "volcel" at him instead to have a half-reasonable case. Such low IQ.