Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I keep getting tricked into sex by Chads"

Standard operating procedure for a Chad with a Becky. Goes on a couple of dates. Pumps. Ghosts.

She could easily be with an average guy on her looks level who would stay around, but those guys are invisible to her.

"there is nothing nicer then a man trying to get laid"

no one in the history of mankind has ever said that

They should date me instead, I wouldn't ghost them I'd like to keep things going.

Pick ugly guys then heh.

Holes will be holes and holes needs to be filled

Download

incels won't do that for u, u probably should try dating them instead:feelsjuice:

A guy in her league wouldn’t do that. Screwed over by her own hypergamy

That's what you are built for, bitch.

Surprised they don’t date her quite frankly. Most just keep things going until they cheat and get caught or they find someone better.

Hahaha cry me a river bitch.

A bitch acts the same too so they can what they want as well

I hope Chad's keep pnd these whores. Let their ego break when they are old and lonely. All those years of whoring and you have nothing to show for it other than your alcohol addiction.

"there is nothing nicer then a man trying to get laid"

no one in the history of mankind has ever said that
A good anithesis for this quote would be Genghis Khan. My man was constantly trying to get laid, but boy he was not very nice at all.

damn these chads must be 200 iq machiavellian mastermind :feelskek:

Men just like you physically, maybe if you had a better personality, men would like you more :waitwhat:

All problems with dating and romantic relationships are 100% the foid's fault, since she is the one that chooses. This is a lot like hiring process. If they hired the wrong candidate it's the process that failed, and not the candidate as he was just being himself. Even if lying is being himself.

But does she thinks about changing her process? FUCK NO! It's always men's fault! and there she goes again, chadchasing and falling for the same thing. Again. And again.

When foids go chadchasing they get a taste of the reversion of the 80/20 rule (which is outdated already, it's more like 90/10).

They could date someone in their league who actually wants to build a relationship, but they always fall for their own tingles. And they say men think with their little head. ffs

Why am I the only one to point out that these roasters are stealthbragging