Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I keep getting redpilled youtube recommendations

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
"Get HER to chase YOU"

"3 ways to turn a woman on, women can't resist these!"

"Tips to seduce her"

Stfu, it's all face, height and frame. If she didn't like you when she first saw you it's over. If you even have to spend time googling this shit or clicking on such videos it's over. Why does yt keep spamming this shit when all I watch is blackpill videos.

Giving false hope to unattractive men should be illegal. I wish I could punch the people who produce this garbage. Fuck you. I'm so fucking sick of this shit.

They make a living off it from idiots who pay them $1000s of dollars to coach them and then they gas-light the clients when it doesnt work for them

They make a living off it from idiots who pay them $1000s of dollars to coach them and then they gas-light the clients when it doesnt work for them
Yeah.

"are you sure you were confident enough??" "did you approach 50 women that night at the club??" "are you sure you haircut was on point??? did your clothes match well?? what perfume did you use??" "are you sure you held your frame the entire night??"

Anyone who is stupid enough to click on this shit is a moron who deserves to get beaten

10M4lpL.png

Last edited:
Those arent any different than any other clickbait imo.
But if you are not a phonefag, you can override youtube CSS (tampermonkey) to hide recommendations altogether. or use ImproveYoutube! extension for chrome.

There are people that actually buy this. The sex game is a stupid and expensive one. I don’t know how they can give money to these people, it is just not going to fix your looks doing all this crap. It is like giving money to twitch whores.

Redpill is negative iq shit

for the same reason I get recommended fishing videos and police chases...you click on the videos until the algorithm recommends more to you.

Redpill is more popular and clickbait material