Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i keep and busting whenever i feel so bad

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i keep and try to be on nofap but i always end up relapsing because of the lonliness and misery when will this cycle end i am tired of this prison sentence that i am in its like no matter what i do i always end up failing ngl. i told myself that i will go 90 days but end up failing everytime when i am alone this is what society caused me and the people who bullied me i will never forgive them for the misery they caused on my life fuck all of u sick motherfuckers i hope u burn in hell for etenrity

Nofap is cope, just let it all out when you need to

you can do nofap if you go to shit country where you pay only $20usd to facefuck whore

So why do you wanna get to 90 days or whatever
its actually not complete cope, it does make you more aggressive, assertive, lower inhib, higher motivation, more energy, etc. of course its cope in the sense of getting women. but it does have some benefits that can be worthwhile

its actually not complete cope, it does make you more aggressive, assertive, lower inhib, higher motivation, more energy, etc. of course its cope in the sense of getting women. but it does have some benefits that can be worthwhile
I did nofap for 9 years and literally felt no different. Maybe it works differently for others but I certainly did not get anymore aggressive or low inhib during that time period

oh so do u suggest me doing nofap starting from july 7

I did nofap for 9 years and literally felt no different. Maybe it works differently for others but I certainly did not get anymore aggressive or low inhib during that time period
How did you do it for 9 years? I can't even do it for a month

Nofap has no effect on me
either you have great resistance to the negative effects of fapping, or there is no going back for you

It’s not about low inhib or aggression. Your body only has a certain amount of dopamine and other feel good molecules. If you waste it on busting nuts, you won’t have as much for rest of the day.

How did you do it for 9 years? I can't even do it for a month
It was easy as, I just started nofap when I was a baby all the way til I was a 9yo

if youre not talking about ages 1-9, but 9 years after puberty, then sorry, you are extremely, extremely low t to the point of not having a single drop of test in your body. its giga over for you

oh so do u suggest me doing nofap starting from july 7
i do it in cycles. fap for a bit, nofap for a bit. its impossible to stay on nofap if you dont have access to pussy. so just cycle it while working on getting out

i do it in cycles. fap for a bit, nofap for a bit. its impossible to stay on nofap if you dont have access to pussy. so just cycle it while working on getting out
ok thanks for the info

No fap isn’t gonna do anything, chads are fucking everyday and fapping stop the cope bro.

going on long nofap is bullshit all you have to do is wait about 1 week after fapping then your test peaks :chad:the longer you go after that the more impotent you will become :feelswhat::society:

also never fap more than 2 times in a single day all it does is completely empty your balls then you become lethargic fag with a sore penis, plus going past 2 faps is often not even enjoyable :feelsUgh::society:

going on long nofap is bullshit all you have to do is wait about 1 week after fapping then your test peaks :chad:the longer you go after that the more impotent you will become :feelswhat::society:

also never fap more than 2 times in a single day all it does is completely empty your balls then you become lethargic fag with a sore penis, plus going past 2 faps is often not even enjoyable :feelsUgh::society:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I did nofap for a bit which lowered my inhib and made me wanna meet women but getting rejected constantly made me so frustrated I couldn't bear it any longer and now I just fap whenever I want. nofap is good if u can get real sex

There's actually this guy who is a NoFAP coach, he's a total clown and I mildy hate him. However working with her for cash could help you pin down how to do NoFAP.

One advice he has is to get more layers of clothing, like, underwear, shorts, then pants on top of that if this help.

Another thing you can do is spend time more in other rooms or other areas which are not your bedroom.