Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i just woke up from a horrible dream about my oneitis

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
usually when i have dreams with the girl i like they are good until i wake up and realize they were completely fake and will never fucking happen, usually its just doing cute relationship stuff

anyway this one was a bit more realistic, i remember sending her a lot of texts about my feelings and she just wouldn't respond ever and the whole dream she was distant from me like she didnt give a fuck

i am literally almost going to breakdown i am tearing up and i want to die so badly unironically (in video game) why are my teenage years cursed to such lovelessness when this is when people are supposed to be having fun with relationships and experimenting. the rope calls me

im crying now fuck

@jannies i request permission to post low effort "ok" or disrespectful comments specifically under lycan's cringe ONETIS ID threads without risk of action being taken against me.
gangstalker

gangstalker
Look at this

The same happened to me yesterday, thought about her for the whole morning until I got to work :feelsseriously: It's been 3,5 years since I last saw her. It was in person in the school hallway :fuk:

fuck you!!!! this is serious wdyM LOL
On one hand, don't pay attention to him, he's some vile troll. But anyway, teens shouldn't give up hope yet, in fact, teens shouldn't be here at all.

Rejected even in your dreams:feelskek:
Never began :feelsbadman:

this is literally my situation brocel , i always have dreams about this girl in a ship and i do cute shit with her only to wake up from the dream and burst out crying and shouting "noo" :cryfeels:

On one hand, don't pay attention to him, he's some vile troll. But anyway, teens shouldn't give up hope yet, in fact, teens shouldn't be here at all.
you might be right but when every god damn whore i talk to rejects me i am starting to rethink my philosophy , and i fucking know it every fucking bitch i know either wants a thug or a cute fuck boy i am average looking and have a shitty sleepy eye that kills my attractivness
my brother says i am attractive because he is and i always say no , you have to rethink my generation is shit

When I dream my oneitis she answers my texts... At least in my dreams I get answered. In real life she ghosts me

Look at this

This shit is real

usually when i have dreams with the girl i like they are good until i wake up and realize they were completely fake and will never fucking happen, usually its just doing cute relationship stuff

anyway this one was a bit more realistic, i remember sending her a lot of texts about my feelings and she just wouldn't respond ever and the whole dream she was distant from me like she didnt give a fuck

i am literally almost going to breakdown i am tearing up and i want to die so badly unironically (in video game) why are my teenage years cursed to such lovelessness when this is when people are supposed to be having fun with relationships and experimenting. the rope calls me
She's devouring Chad's cock right now, dude.

You need chloroform and a shovel to solve this in real life